Chapter 91

Theodora's POV-

"Theodora, come downstairs. Bellatrix is asking for you." Mother said. I nodded, as she shut the door behind her. I put the letter Daphne had sent me and walked downstairs. I sat down next to my dad on one of the living room chairs as we waited for Bellatrix to arrive.

"What's this?" Father asked, when they brought some prisoners in, throwing them to the ground. I noticed one had very bright blond hair, almost white, but I was probably imagining it, that it was him.

"They say they have Potter, come here Theodora," Mum said. I stood up and walked over to them. I stared at the one with glasses and a messed up face.

"Well, girl?" Greyback said, stepping closer to me. Dad stepped in front of me, blocking him.

Harry Potter, you idiot.

I thought, wanting to know how he got caught. I could feel Bellatrix trying to enter my mind, but I managed to block her out, thanks to her teaching me last year.

"Well, Theodora," Father asked,

"Is it him, is it Harry Potter?" He asked,

"I can't be sure," I whispered.

"We think the blond one is Draco Malfoy, but we are not sure," Greyback said.

"That's not possible. He's dead. D-Draco's dead," I muttered. Tears were threatening to escape just by the mention of his name.

"But look at him carefully, look! Come closer!" Dad said. He grabbed my arm and pushed my face in front of Potter.

"Theodora, if we are the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven—"

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him. I hope Mr. Jones," Greyback said. As I looked at each prisoner, I spotted Granger and Weasley. Along with Dean Thomas, and a couple of others, before my eyes landed on the blond one. I gasped, feeling like all the air had left my lungs. It couldn't be him, it couldn't. He was dead. I blinked several times, waiting for him to disappear, but he didn't. There he was. Draco was tied up right next to Dean, staring at me, begging me silently not to give them away. A locket that he told me he threw away was hanging around his neck. I felt a rush filled with happiness and confusion.

"What did you do to him? How did he get into this state?" I asked, seeing Draco's black eye, and busted lip. Of course, they thought I was talking about Potter.

"That wasn't us."

"Looks more like a Stinging Jinx to me," Dad said,

"There's something there. It could be the scar, stretched tight.... Theodora, come here, look properly! What do you think?" Dad grabbed the back of my head and forced me to look at Potter.

"I don't know," I said, again, before pushing his hand away and walking to the fireplace. I had silent tears streaming down my face now. Draco was right there, and I couldn't do anything but lie for him.

"Wait! Yes—yes, she was in Madam Malkin's with Potter! I saw her picture in the Prophet! Look, Theodora, isn't it the Granger girl?" Bellatrix asked.

"I-yeah-maybe," I said, shrugging but still not looking.

"But then, that's the Weasley boy! It's them, Potter's friends—Theodora, look at him, isn't it Arthur Weasley's son, what's his name—?"

"Maybe," I muttered,

"But wouldn't that be Draco?" Mother asked, her voice laced with worry.

"NO!" I yelled, jumping around and glaring at her.