Chapter 69 (Year 6)

Draco's POV-

"Where've you — blimey, what've you done to your face?" Ron asked, as Harry came in with a dried blood on his face.

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"You're covered in blood!" I said. Harry picked up a spoon and examined himself.

"Come here," Hermione said, before she cleaned the blood off.

"Thanks. How's my nose looking?" He asked.

"Normal. Why shouldn't it? Harry, what happened? We've been terrified!" Hermione asked.

"I'll tell you later." Hermione said.

"But-"

"Not now, Hermione." Harry said, as he reached out for a plate of food, but it disappeared before he could reach it.

---

"So, what happened to your nose?" I asked, as we walked out of the Great Hall.

"I went to go see Theodora Jones. I hid under the invisibility cloak, and spied on them. She found me and broke my nose." Harry explained.

"I saw here miming something to do about a nose." Ron said.

"Yeah, well, never mind that. Listen to what she was saying before she found out I was there..." Harry then explained how Theodora had talked to her friends about Voldemort.

"Come on, Harry, she was just showing off for her friends... What kind of mission would You-Know-Who have given her?" Ron asked, as I started rolling my eyes.

"How d'you know Voldemort doesn't need someone at Hogwarts? It wouldn't be the first -"

"I wish yeh'd stop sayin' that name, Harry," Ron said.

Hagrid spotted us and told us to be bright and early for his class.

"Did either of you two take his class?" Harry asked.

"Nope." I said.

"No." Ron said.

"And Hermione didn't either?"

"No."

"Well, this will be interesting." I said.

---

The next morning, the four of us walked to our potions class. Theodore, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, and Theodora sat in the back of the classroom. I waved at them before sitting down with my friends.

"Now then, now then, now then. Scales out, everyone, and potion kits, and don't forget your copies of Advanced Potion-Making..." Slughorn said, walking into the classroom.

"Sir?" said Harry, raising his hand.

"Harry, m'boy?"

"I haven't got a book or scales or anything — nor's Ron — we didn't realize we'd be able to do the N.E.W.T., you see —"

"Ah, yes, Professor McGonagall did mention... not to worry, my dear boy, not to worry at all. You can use ingredients from the store cupboard today, and I'm sure we can lend you some scales, and we've got a small stock of old books here, they'll do until you can write to Flourish and Blotts..." Slughorn strolled over and grabbed Harry and Ron some books before handing it to them.

"Now then, I've prepared a few potions for you to have a look at, just out of interest, you know. These are the kind of thing you ought to be able to make after completing your You ought to have heard of 'em, even if you haven't made 'em yet. Anyone tell me what this one is?" There were some cauldrons filled with different potions that were brewing. Hermione's so experienced hand rose into the air.