Chapter 43 (Year 4)

Draco's POV

"Draco, are you going to Hogsmeade?" Harry asked as I pulled the covers over my head the next afternoon.

"No, I just feel horrible." I groaned,

"Oh, well, feel better," Harry said.

"Are you guys going straight to the place Sirius wants to meet at?" I asked,

"No, we're going to go to Gladrags Wizardwear, first. I'm buying a present for Dobby, and then we'll go."

"Okay, have fun," I muttered, pretending to cough again.

When the door closed, I waited ten minutes for them to leave, before changing out of my pajamas and into some jeans and a Gryffindor sweater, and a black hat and scarf.

I climbed out of the portrait hole and walked out of my room and to the common room. The only people here were second and first years. I climbed out the portrait hole.

---

I checked my watch; she was running a little late, but I didn't mind. Then the door opened, and Dora walked out, with all her friends behind her.

"I thought we were going... alone?" I said, confused. She signed, annoyed,

"We will," She muttered, glaring at her friends.

"Go!"

"Wait! I would like to have a chat," Nott said. He looked up at me.

"I thought you would be shorter than me."

"Are we really doing this right now?" I asked, smirking. Nott glared up at me.

"Leave," Dora muttered, pointing at the common room.

"You! I don't trust, any Gryffindor, with our Theodora. So any funny business, I smack you across your face." Nott said, pointing an accused finger at me.

"You'll smack me across the face?" I laughed,

"You'll have two smacks! You Q-Tip!" Zabini said,

"Q-Tip!" I yelled, offended.

"Yeah! You're too blond for my taste!" Zabini huffed.

"But, I'm not going on a date with you?"

"Fine! I guess if you want me this bad, we're leaving!" He put his arm around me. I looked at Dora, utterly confused.

"Hey! You two wait for me!" Nott yelled, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Dora, I feel a little nervous, to be honest," I muttered.

"You two! Get away from him! Draco, we're leaving now." Dora grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"I'll be watching!"

"SHUT UP!"

---

"I'm sorry about my friends. They wouldn't let me leave," Dora said. I shook my head, amused, as we finally got to Hogsmeade.

"I thought it was funny."

"Try having them follow you around the common room."

"Want to go to Honey dukes? I don't think anyone's here this early." She nodded. We found a small table near the back, away from everyone else. As she sat down, I ordered two butterbeers and brought them back to the table.

Don't be so nervous, you're blowing it.

I thought as I stared at my butterbeer.

Nice weather we're having? No, it's snowing, that's stupid. Do you know I saw you in a mirror when we were eleven? No, that's creepy... why am I always overthinking talking to her.