Chapter 64 (Year 5)

Draco's POV-

We've been fighting for I don't know how long, but it felt like forever, with my blood nose and a broken arm, thanks to Dolohov.

"Ron! Ginny - are you all -?" Harry asked.

"Harry, there you are... ha ha ha... you look funny, Harry... you're all messed up..." Ron giggled, his face was very pale, and there was something dark by his mouth, he fell, grabbing my robes, that now I was almost bowing.

"Ginny, what happened to him?" I asked, but she shook her head and sat down, her knees to her chest.

"I think her ankle's broken. I heard something crack," Luna said, bending down to see her.

"Four of them chased us into a dark room full of planets; it was a very odd place, some of the time we were just floating in the dark -"

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close! Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus - ha ha ha -" Ron giggled. He grabbed my broken arm. I yelped in pain before jumping away.

"- anyway, one of them grabbed Ginny's foot. I used the Reductor Curse and blew up Pluto in his face, but..."

"And what about Ron?"

"I don't know what they hit him with, but he's gone a bit funny. I could hardly get him along at all." Luna said.

"Harry, you know who this girl is, Harry? She's Loony... Loony Lovegood... ha ha ha "Ron giggled.

"We've got to get out of here, Luna. Can you help Ginny?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Luna tried to help Ginny, who shook her head.

"It's only my ankle, I can do it myself!" But she stumbled and fell straight into Ginny. Harry pulled Ron up.

"There they are!" Bellatrix screamed. Stunning spells shot through the air, and we shut the door, just in time to hear Bellatrix slam against the door.

"Colloportus!" Harry yelled.

"It doesn't matter! There are other ways in - WE'VE GOT THEM, THEY'RE HERE!" A man yelled. I signed and leaned against the wall, panting.

"Luna - Neville - help me!" Harry yelled, the tried to lock the door, but it wasn't working, as five death eaters ran in.

"Get Potter!" Bellatrix yelled, and we all scrambled up, expect for Hermione, who Neville had to carry.

"Hey!" said Ron, who had staggered to his feet and was now tottering drunkenly towards Harry, giggling.

"Hey Harry, there are brains in here, ha ha ha, isn't that weird, Harry?"

"Ron, get out of the way, get down -"

"Honest, Harry, they're brains - look -Accio brain!" We all watched, horrified, as the brains flew across the room.

"Ha ha ha, Harry, look at it - Harry come and touch it; bet it's weird -"

"RON! NO!" They attached themselves to Ron.

"Harry, look what's happen— No - no - I don't like it - no, stop - stop -" Ron started to tug and pull them off, but nothing would work.

"Diffindo!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, it'll suffocate him!" Ginny screamed before wobbling and passing out.

"STUBEFY!" shouted Neville, wheeling around and waving Hermione's wand at the oncoming Death Eaters.

"STUBEFY, STUBEFY!"

Harry and Neville were the only two still fighting. The pain in my arm was getting to be too much, I could barley move.

I slid against the wall, laying down next to the passed out Hermione. My nose dribbling so much blood that it was now sliding down my chin.

I heard some screaming before a door burst open and some more spells being fired. I stood up on shaking legs, and walked downstairs, seeing Dad, Tonks, Kingsley, Lupin, Sirius, and Mad-eye.

Spell after spell shot through the air as everyone started fighting.

"Draco! Draco, where are you?" Dad yelled, after Stupfey, a death eater.

"Dad!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. I managed to walk downstairs, stumbling a little.

"Draco?" He yelled again, as I saw Neville accidentally kick the orb, and it flew ten feet in the air, and smashed into the wall.

"DUBBLEDORE!" Someone said, and we all turned around and saw Dumbledore starting to fight some death eaters.

"Draco!" Dad yelled, finally reaching up to me. I grabbed his arm, the room starting to spin.

"D-dad," I groaned, as he held onto my shoulders.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked, as I fell to the ground. The last thing I heard was.

"Come on, you can do better than that!"

---

I heard crying as I opened my eyes. Dora sat on my bed, crying, with her head in her hands.

"Dora," I whispered, weakly. Her head shot up, and she breathed out, relieved.

"Oh Merlin, you're alright." She cried.

"Did you think I died?" I laughed. She nodded.

"I'm glad to know how much I mean to you." I said. Looking around, Dora had pulled the curtains shut on us.

"Where are my friends?" I asked.

"They are still sleeping, it's three am." Dora sniffed.

"What?" I said. She nodded.

"Yeah,"

"I knew you'd do something stupid! The second I let you go! I shouldn't have let you! Why did you do that?" She cried, her face stained with tears.

"I'm alright now, Dora." I grinned, grabbing her hand.

"But where did you go? What happened to you guys?"

"We went to the department of Ministry's there's probably going to be an article about it." I signed.

"But why did you go?" She said, again.

"Harry had a vision, that Sirius was in the department of ministry's and was getting tortured by you-know-who." I whispered.

"What? But Sirius died, everyone's been talking about it." Dora whispered.

"What?" I yelled, sitting up. Dora pushed me back on the bed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"I-it's okay." I muttered.

"But anyway, what happened there?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's why we went, but no one was there. Then death eaters came... your dad- "I said, but stopped. I couldn't tell her, could I?

"What's wrong with my dad? Did he come to help?" She asked, worried.

"No," I shook my head.

"He-he was a death eater." I said, and Dora froze, looking surprised.

"What? No. We went to order meetings, we-we- I stayed with them you at Christmas." Dora said, shaking her head.

"Dora, he attacked us." I said, and she shook her head.

"No, but I don't want to talk about this, anymore. It's not true." Dora snapped, shaking her head. I signed, but nodded, as she smacked my broken arm.

"Ow!"

"Don't do that again!" She said. I laughed, rubbing my arm.

"Okay, okay. I won't." Dora nodded.

"I love you," She said, leaning down and leaning in and kissing me.