Chapter 78- Michael's offer

Start from the beginning

"Winnie Nicole Thumbtzen...." Daniel warns as she rolls her eyes. "Let the boy answer himself..."

Clifton looks up at Daniel and the cops swallowing hard, his brown eyes showing pure fear. He is almost like Michael. The way he talks, acts, and his love for dance. He's a good boy, and unlike Winnie....he's very quiet.

"Well kid?" the detective asks raising an eyebrow. Clifton opens his mouth and closes it taking a gulp. The poor kid is so shaken up, by the cops his hands are shaking.

"Y-yeah..." Clifton says shakily as he plays with his fingers sitting next to Winnie. "I recognized her from those pictures of her and Michael Jackson, when she was on his t-tour."

I look at Clifton as he jiggles his leg nervously, as I turn my attention back to the officers.

"I think--" I say slowly. "The kids...they've both been through enough today. I'm sure they answered all your questions, and you have all you need..." I say as Daniel nods in agreement.

"Well--" the detective looks at the officer as he shrugs. "We will need to question them further, and look at the footage..." he says as he looks in his pocket pulling out a card. "My name is David Pierce..." he says nodding. "We'll be in touch." he says giving me the card as the officer walks out.

Winnie's POV

Mom looks at Dad as he sighs running a hand through his hair. He looks at me warily, and looks at Clifton. I swallow hard as I look down at my legs.

"So am I grounded?" I mumble making Dad raise his eyebrows. He looks at me and chuckles lightly as he shakes his head.

"You did the right thing...." he gives a deep sigh. "But you kids....don't you ever, get yourself in a situation like that. You hear me?" he says as we nod fast. "And Winnie, you aren't going anywhere without telling us or without anyone. I don't know what this nutcase is up too. And Clifton, I'm sure your parents feel the same." he says as Clifton nods quietly.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Thumbtzen?" a young nurse walks in. "I'm going to need you to sign some papers....will you mind?" she asks as they nod walking out in the hallway with her.

I look over at Clifton sitting close next to me, as he looks over at me and smiles gently. I look down as I feel my heart race lightly.

"Thank you..." I whisper softly to him as he looks at me confused.

"For what?"

"For pushing me out the window, and-- just--" I grin. "Being brave...." I blush and kisses his cheek suddenly as he blushes his smile growing.

"It was nothing though--" he says shyly looking at his feet. "I'd do that again for you, anyway." he says making me giggle.

"Bonnie and Clyde?" I grin raising a pinky to him. He grins and intertwines our pinky fingers.

"Bonnie and Clyde." he smirks.

Tatiana's POV

"I can't go home, Ana..." I say shaking my head watching the television in the hotel room. "Look at it....it's a circus out there."

Hundreds of fans were outside of the house, along with paparazzi, and news stations reporting the childish crime. I shake my head in disgust.

"I think its best you just stay quiet about it." Ana says tugging a strand of her black her. "It's enough as it is...and we don't need a bigger frenzy..." she says getting up brushing her jeans. "In the meantime, I believe it's best that you--" she stop speaking as her pager on the dresser begins to buzz. She gets up and checks it and sighs.

"Who is it?" I ask pulling my hair back in a sloppy curly bun.

"It's Quincy..." she looking over at me. "Can I use your phone?" she asks.

"Yeah..." I say going in the closet to finish packing. I grip my hair giving a slight groan looking at the piles of clothes. I sigh as I get the suitcases beginning to pack. After a few minutes of hearing Ana talk, her voices changes.

"He what?" I hear Ana say as I fold clothes up tossing them in.

"Well-- she said she was going to rent a condo, for awhile....she didn't want to move back in with her parents..." she says as I furrow my eyebrows listening as Ana pauses for a moment.

"I'm not sure where yet...." she pauses and raises her perfectly groomed eyebrow.

"You're serious?" she says as I poke my head out the closet at her giving her a confused glance.

"What is it?" I mouth. She raises her finger as if to say "Hold on".

"Yeah...." she says slowly as she looks up at me. "I-I mean I don't think she will....but I'll ask." she says as she says goodbye hanging up.

"What is it?" I ask as she swallows hard.

"It was Quincy...." she says slowly letting out a puff of air.

"Michael called him. He's offering you live with him for awhile...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.....I know this chapter sucked a little. But I thought for old times sake, you guys needed a cute flashback of MJ + Tatiana! Don't you miss them together? I seriously do...

And in the next chapter....ohhhh how excited I am for what I have planned for the next chapter, with Tatiana and Michael.

And Clifton and Winnie huh? What a cute little romance.

Annnnnnnnnywaaaaaay.....stay tuned for the next chapter!

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal