Chapter 78- Michael's offer

Mulai dari awal

"What?" I say yawning lazily.

"Kid, just turn on the news...." he says before hanging up.

I sleepily sits up leaning back against the headboard. I grab the remote blinking a few times as I turn on the television. I lay back dozing off again, before the news anchor breaks in.

"Breaking news...." she says holding the microphone. "We are here in front of singer, and model; Tatiana Thumbtzen's home. As you can see behind me, you can see the police have tapped off her estate...."

My eyes pop open as I sit up quickly listening, seeing the police and fans crowded outside.

"As police do an investigation, we have been told that her home was broken into this prior weekend. Tatiana was not in the home at the time, when the incident took place, and was opening a concert for Chris Brown." She continues moving her hair behind her ear. "We aren't clear of any specific details, and will continue reporting on this strange event, back to you Robert." she says as they switch off.

I swallow hard running a hand through my hair. I grab the phone picking it up fast as I begin to dial.

Eva's POV

"I seriously can't believe her, mom!" Tatiana says through the phone angrily. "Is she fucking insane?!"

"I honestly don't know, Tatiana..." I sigh rubbing my temples tiredly. "It's obvious the girl has serious issues."

"What about Winnie?" she asks anxiously. "Is she alright?"

"She's a little shaken up, and she broke her arm....but she'll be fine." I say peeking up at a nurse going in Winnie's room. "The police are interviewing her and Clifton right now, while she's getting checked up, your father is back there with them. "

"I swear I'm going to kick her ass." she scoffs angrily. "Is she crazy?! It's one thing to pick on adults but kids?! Is she fucking mental?!"

"Like I said, Tatiana...I don't know what that girl is capable of." I say twisting the phone cord. "But it's very obvious she's going to try and strike again."

I listen as Tatiana stays silent for a moment.

"How bad is the house?" she asks quietly.

"I haven't seen it yet.." I say shaking my head. "But according to Win, and Clifton.....it's pretty jacked, sweetheart." I shake my head. "I don't understand how she got in."

"Me either! She's a psychotic bitch!" Tatiana yells.

"Watch your mouth Tat." I warn as I sense her rolling her eyes.

"I'm just telling the truth, ma." she says scoffing. "I don't understand what this girl wants! But I swear to fucking gawd....I will come home and--"

"Tatiana, it would be better if you let the police handle the rest." I sigh. "When they find her you can..."

"What the fuck do you mean find her?!" she yells. "You mean to tell me she's gone?!

"Tatiana--" I run a hand through my hair. "They police are looking for her now. Relax, okay? Just focus on your music. "

"Yeah..." she mutters. "I'll be home tonight, okay?" she sighs.

"Okay...I'll see you tonight, be careful."

"Bye mom, I love you..." she says before hanging up.

I sigh putting the phone on the wall hook, as I go down the hall to Winnie's room.

"Are you sure that you saw, Rachel?" the policeman asked Clifton.

"Who else do you think it was?!" Winnie snapped before Clifton could interject. He looks down shyly as Winnie glares at the officer. "She had us jump out of a window, and you want to know if that was really her?! Do you know how many blocks we had to run, to get away from her?! Do you know that's the most running I've ever done?!"