𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

(I don't know where they work to be honest- So like..... Imagine stuff-)

"Come in." You said as you adjusted to sit in your seat properly.

Two soldiers, as well as a messenger (messanger?), entered your office. The frail looking woman was shaking in her shoes at your presence. The woman forced herself to calm her nerves as she parted her lips to speak.

"General [Name]. Shrine priestess Yae Miko has a c-commission and requests that only y-you are present there."

You raised a brow. 'Well isn't this... Quite random?' You thought to yourself. You thought of many possible reasons why she requested specifcally you. Last time you saw Yae, it seemed like she didn't want Kimiko there for some reason-

"Very well. I don't see why I shouldn't show up. It's Yae Miko were talking about after all."

A sigh of relief escaped the woman's mouth. She quickly bowed, mumbling a goodbye to you as your subordinates escorted the messanger (messenger?) out.

(I'm not bothered to switch my keyboard-)

You watched the door shut. You waited for a couple of minutes, just in case someone else would've knocked or your junior would rush through the door for something really random that even the author doesn't know why.

You took out your so-called vision. Inspecting it carefully in case anymore changes were made or if there was anything weird happening to it. In fact, there was one.

Your vision kept on flickering. Sometimes it would stay glowing, other times the light would dim down. Maybe it was because of that voice-

You shook your head at the last thought. Now that you've thought about it, you haven't had much headaches nor heard that voice -that you considered annoying- talk about finding your ambition. There has to be a valid reason for all this, right? (Haha nope- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

You stood up, hiding the vision beneath the cloth around your waist.

(Again, imagine your uniform, just include a cloth around your waist and bam, your
✨g e n e r a l u n i f o r m✨)

As you headed for the door, you suddenly realised something.

"I have to fucking climb those stairs again-"

"Paimon get back here. I swear to god if you somehow get caught by a tree branch like the last 104729690430 times-" Aether scolded his companion, smacking the back of Paimon's head.

(had fun spamming the numbers-)

"Okay okay! Geez!" Paimon rubbed the back of her head whether Aether wacked it.

Meanwhile, Teppei looked back and forth between the two. 'What a fascinating friendship those two have.' He thought to himself amused at Aether and Paimon's interaction.