I understood that my family is still worried about my safety. I assured them that Harshad is there for me. I don't want my past to trouble my family. If Leonardo wants to mess with me then he should exclude everyone including my husband. And this time, I have determined to fight against him.

I talked with my family and they said my words are decreasing their worries but now I am wrong. Pappa called Harshad to discuss this. I am feeling bad because I unintentionally involved them in this. Their lives can also be threatened. And I can't let that happen.

I sauntered towards the balcony. The cool air blew hitting my face. I regret allowing Leonardo to enter my life. I shouldn't have said yes to his proposal. But it's not the time to think about this.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. Harshad rested his chin on my shoulder. "What happened wifey?"

"Nothing."

"No. There is something. Tell me."

"You know the reason. I heard you talking with Pappa."

"I consoled him. He is worried. Every father will worry for his children when he realises that they are in trouble. That's quite natural. He is aware that I am by your side. Then why are you upset now?"

"I am. Because of me, you all got into a danger zone. Leonardo will take revenge on me because I left him. I know he is angry with us. Especially with me. I think he will again come back. To take revenge."

"That time we will fight together. I will not allow him to succeed. Don't worry about that. You are not alone. Your family is there. Even your loving husband is there. Then why should you be afraid? Chill Nannu." He pinched my nose.

"Ok hubby. Let's chill!" We giggled.

"Aww how romantic!" We heard a little voice. Realising the person we turned to face our jaan, Ishaani. She stood adoring us. "Mumma and Pappa are the best!"

"But Pappa is best right?" asked Harshad. Ishaani giggled and came to embrace us.

"Both of you are best. I love my mumma and pappa."

"We love our baby." We said in unison receiving a smile from her. Harshad took her in his arms.

"We three are the best!" He said and we kissed her.

It's not over. I won't back off soon. I came to this country for one mission. To take Nandita with me. But even after knowing the reality, she is not getting out of my head. She was everything for me. If she had not seen that terrible scene in front of her, then she would have lived like a queen. My queen!

When Enzo and Alessandra decided to go back, I was hesitant. I want to have a nice conversation with my amore. I want to explain to her. She should know the reason for hiding the fact that I am a Don. The Don of Italian Mafia. It would have been easy if she hadn't moved on. But now the situation is not as expected.

But I thought of meeting her for this. I appointed one of my men to follow her wherever she goes. She didn't travel much. Only to the hospital and back to her house. I told him to keep an eye on Mr Ahuja and their daughter. Talking about her, she is the replica of Nandita. Her mini version. A beautiful girl!

I wish she was born as our kid. Then it will be very beautiful to have a big and little Nandita with me. A beautiful family like I always dreamt of.

Even though I disliked going back to my country, I arrived back to India after a couple of days. I was determined to meet her and make her hear me out. My men followed the three of them. And one day at night, I went to the Ahuja mansion. I was standing in front of the wall. I looked up and glanced at the pretty lady standing on the balcony.

The cool wind played with her hair. She looked beautiful as usual. I stared at her. It's hard to take my eyes off the beauty. I adored her. I reminisced the romantic moments between us. Our proposal, engagement, surprises, the night we made love. Everything came to my mind. I enjoyed those days. But fate played with me separating my amore away from me.

The happiness inside me vanished when I saw Mr Ahuja hugging her from behind. Rage got all over me. I formed a fist not able to tolerate the sight in front of me. He doesn't deserve her. A little later, their daughter too joined them. They looked like a perfect family.

No. It's not possible. She is mine! Mine only! I will take revenge. Not on her. But on the man who claims her as his. Mr Ahuja.

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

☞Can Nandita fight if Leonardo re-enters again?

☞Will Harshad be able to keep his words?

☞Is Leonardo going to harm Harshad?