Chapter - 56

“I will destroy everything! I will kill everyone!" I yelled throwing away the things that caught my eyes

“I will destroy everything! I will kill everyone!" I yelled throwing away the things that caught my eyes. I felt really mad after Nandita told me to go away.

I don't want this to be real. I waited to recover so that I can search for her and make her mine but... No, she moved on. And she broke my heart. She betrayed me.

I sat on the bed and rested my head on my palms. I clutched my hair. Rage was getting over me. I gritted my teeth. I heard footsteps approaching but I didn't look up. I closed my eyes.

Somebody tell me that it's all just a dream.

“Leo, you okay?"

"How can you ask me such a question after seeing all this by yourself?" I glared at Roberto.

“I know how much you are hurt but the truth can't be changed. She is married. She moved on!"

“Do you want me to go mad?"

“I want you to relax. I mean Vincenzo got suspicious when we left the party without giving a proper reason. Don't worry I will answer him. But---"

“I don't care about what he thinks and if he wants the exact reason, then he will get it from me directly. But for time being both of you leave me alone." I glanced at Alfredo and Roberto to which they nodded and left the room.

I collapsed on the bed. I reminisced the good moments I had with her. She was happy with me. She was ready to be mine. But it's all my fault. I should have done something to let her stay with me forever.

*****

I opened my eyes hearing a knock on the door. I checked the time. It was half-past 11. I stood up and opened the door. “Alessa?"

“What happened? You okay?"

“Come in." She stepped inside and I closed the door.

“Where is Enzo?"

“Talking with Roberto." She paused before speaking again. “I saw a familiar person there."

“I know. Nandita right?"

“Yes. We met face to face. And I could make out that she didn't expect me at all."

"Yeah. We talked and she didn't expect me either."

“What did she say?"

“Her words were full of hatred. She told me to stay away from her life!"

“You know what. I became so happy when I saw her after a long time. But she ignored me."