Chapter - 23

I received a call from the designer telling me that my dress is ready and I need to try it out

I received a call from the designer telling me that my dress is ready and I need to try it out. I jumped with happiness and informed all. Alessandra and mom decided to accompany me to the designer house. Yes, now I started calling Leonardo's parents mom and dad. They only told me to do it.

I went to get ready and was about to take my purse from the table but my eyes caught one sight. I looked out of the window and saw a few bodyguards coming out of a room which stood separated from the mansion. Once I asked Leonardo his permission to go there but he restricted me and said that only old kinds of stuff are kept in that room. But it looked haunted.

“Why are they coming out of it if old things are kept inside it?" I was sure that I haven't seen anyone going to that area after I shifted here.

“Nandita hurry up sweety..." Mom called out and I brushed off my thoughts and went down.

*****

“Good morning Ms Khanna. Your dress is ready." The designer Elena said.

“You go and try it out. We will wait here." Alessandra said and I went with Elena. She took me to a huge room and there it was placed on a mannequin at the centre of the room.

“How is it?"

“How is it?"

“Elegant!" I walked towards it and observed the dress. It was designed simply as I wished. The perfect bridal dress for me.

“You did an amazing job, Elena! Thanks a lot."

“My Pleasure. I do my work with sincerity because, in the end, I want to see the happiness and satisfaction on the person's face." I glanced at her and smiled.

“Okay try it, Ms Khanna." She said and with her help, I put on my wedding dress. I felt immense happiness when I admired myself in the mirror. We decided to show this to mom and Alessandra.