Chapter - 5

A few days later, the chief decided to discharge Alessandra

A few days later, the chief decided to discharge Alessandra. I didn't want her to go in this condition coz she is not fully recovered. But her brothers convinced the chief that they will take care of her and they will arrange everything for her.

I was busy with my duties and waited for my break time so that I can go and see Alessandra. I got to know more about her family from her brothers. Most of the time Leonardo stayed with her. He became happy when I said that her health condition is getting better each day.

When there wasn't any patient left to be seen, I headed towards Alessandra's room. I opened the door and saw her eating fruits and reading a textbook.

"Hey, Nandita you free now?"

"Yeah, Alessa otherwise I won't come here right?" She gestured me to sit beside her and asked me to have the fruits but I wasn't hungry.

"So I am going today. By afternoon I will leave. Leonardo and Roberto will come. They went to look at the arrangements in our house."

"So what will you do with your apartment?"

"That's mine only. So it will stay locked."

"You won't be back?"

"That I am not sure coz my brothers only decide that. But you can visit me. I will give you the address." Just then the door opened and Leonardo and Roberto walked inside. They both greeted me.

"Did you came to check on her?" asked Mr Leonardo.

"No Mr Martinelli. I just came to have a conversation with her. She is leaving know. So I will miss her."

"That I can understand Ms Khanna. She is very fond of you," said Mr Roberto.

I smiled at Alessandra and engulfed her in a tight hug. Suddenly my phone rang and I broke the hug. I glanced at my phone. It was Daksh's call.

"Excuse me..." I left the room immediately.

"Hey, why are you calling at this hour?"

"Nannu come down. I am standing in front of your hospital."

"What? But why?"

"Nannu I will tell you the reason. First, you come here." I ended the call and rushed towards the entrance. He was standing near security.

"Daksh what's the matter?"

"Nannu I have a piece of news for you. This will make you mad but I can't hide it from you."

"What it is?"

"Your parents are coming here next week."

"WHAT?" I almost screamed grabbing the attention of the people passing by.