Chapter - 58

Mr Rossi came to my office the next day to end our deal

Mr Rossi came to my office the next day to end our deal. It wasn't even started but I have to end it. I had told Nandita about my conversation with Leonardo. She was shocked to know that we met in person but I consoled her that he won't do anything to her. And she got angry after I explained about the conversation we had.

Two days later, I got the information about Mr Rossi's departure from my assistant. I felt relieved but I don't know whether Leonardo left or not. I contacted the hotel where they stayed and luckily he too left this country. Nandita became happy. But she said Leonardo will create a problem. He won't back off easily. I am well aware of it and I will do anything to protect my family.

Currently, I am going through my company work. Ishaani is right in front of me with books. She is preparing for her exams. Nandita is busy talking with her colleague.

I was interrupted by a phone call. It was my father-in-law. Ishaani glanced at the phone before I attended the call. I got up and walked away from her. Because I don't want her to hear our conversation. "Hello, pappa?"

"Beta is everything okay?"

"Yes. Till now everything is fine. What happened?"

"I don't know beta. I am getting a bad vibe that something wrong is going to happen. I am afraid."

I sighed. "Don't worry pappa. I am here to look after it. Trust me Leonardo can't do any harm to us. Even if he comes back he can't claim Nandita. You know it very well."

"But beta we all are tensed."

"No need to be tensed, Pappa. As I said I will protect her. We are living a happy life with our daughter and Leonardo knows that it's impossible to get Nandita back. So he will not be back."

"I hope so. But be careful beta. I don't want you to be in trouble. I mean you can be his main target. He will kill you to take revenge."

"I know the consequences, Pappa. Even after knowing that, I married Nannu. Now see her past is not bothering us."

For some seconds, he didn't say anything. "I wish Leonardo doesn't come back. Don't hesitate to call me if anything is needed."

"Sure Pappa," I mumbled and hung up the call. I sighed and turned to be met with Nandita.

 I sighed and turned to be met with Nandita