Chapter - 6

Finally, we arrived at our house

The maids carried our bags inside

The maids carried our bags inside. I told Alessandra to go and rest and told the cook to make her something. Then I walked towards my room.

I sat on the bed and took out my phone and stared at my amore. She is looking so beautiful that I can't stop myself from admiring her. I thought about her most of the time.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I cursed under my breath and opened the door to see one of my bodyguard's in front of me.

"Il capo, la signora Alessandra, sta chiedendo di te."
("Boss Ms Alessandra is asking for you.")

"Ok, dille che verrò adesso."
("Ok tell her I will come now.")

After he left, I typed something to Roberto and headed to Alessandra's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Devo parlarti." She said with a tensed face.
("I need to talk with you.")

"Qualcosa non va?" I asked sitting on the chair while she sat on the bed.
("Is something wrong?")

"Voglio parlare di Nandita."
("I want to talk about Nandita)

"Cosa c'è?" I became curious.
("What's it?")

"Sei sicuro dei tuoi sentimenti?"
("Are you sure about your feelings?")

"Certo Alessandra. La amo e la voglio nella mia vita ". I said in a possessive tone.
("Of course Alessandra. I love her and I want her in my life.")

"Ma pensi che ti accetterà? Ha lasciato la sua famiglia perché volevano che si sistemasse, ma ha rifiutato. Nandita vuole avere una vita pacifica. Questo è tutto."
("But do you think she will accept you? She left her family because they wanted her to settle down but she refused. Nandita wants to have a peaceful life. That's it.")

"Sono pronto a darle la vita che desidera avere. Sarà circondata dal lusso e io la proteggerò "
("I am ready to give her the life she wishes to have. She will be surrounded by luxurious and I will protect her ")