Chapter - 22

“Oh My God! I am late

“Oh My God! I am late." I mumbled glancing at the clock. I was running out of time and Leonardo will be back on time.

He went out to deal with a business matter and I spend my day with his parents. His mother seemed to be a lovely woman. She talked a lot about herself and her family. She even told many of Leonardo's childhood antics and I got more comfortable with her.

His father asked me about my profession and he promised that he will help me to get into the best hospital in Italy. This made me happy and I thanked God that I got good in-laws. Alessandra in between joined us but she didn't forget to mention about the hang out with Leonardo.

“Okay, so what will I wear?" I questioned myself looking at my wardrobe. After checking each one, I picked a green frock with a floral print on it. I quickly changed into it and did a light makeup. Before going down, I made sure that I was looking decent.

 Before going down, I made sure that I was looking decent

I arrived at the living room and waited for Leonardo. I came to know that he had arrived a few minutes before and I messaged him that I will be present in the living room.

“Hey, beautiful lady!" A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I turned and saw Leonardo.

“Hey, handsome boy!" He leaned and kissed me and took hold of my hand.

“Let's go." We exited the house and came near his Range Rover. He opened the door for me and I got inside and he occupied the driver seat.

*****

“Why are we here?" I enquired when my gaze fell upon a narrow road.

“We need to walk a little to see the surprise. Come." He leads me through the road.

The night was peaceful and I got curious to know about the surprise. He stopped in his tracks and stood behind me and covered my eyes.

“Now walk slowly. You will like the surprise." I giggled at his romance and walked further.

Okay, now we reached our destination. Open your eyes." He said and I slowly opened and my eyes couldn't believe what I saw. A beautiful tent which was lit up nicely.