Narcissa M. X Female Reader & Lucius M. X Female OC A Summer Worth Remembering

Start bij het begin

"Narcissa, Draco, and y/n will be down any minute. This isn't a good idea right now darling." I pouted and continued fiddling with the buttons, undoing just the top one. "But I want you. Need you Mr. Malfoy." I felt a small throb in my own crotch at calling him by his last name. It just did something to me.

It clearly did something to him as well as he suddenly gripped my hips, letting his nails dig into my skin and kissed me quite roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned quietly at the sensation and rolled my hips forward to grind against his growing bulge.

"Fuck Cassie." Lucius leaned his head back in ecstasy as I grinded on his clothed dick. I took that opportunity to kiss his neck, moving from his ear down to his collarbone, pushing his shirt aside to expose more skin for me to taste. I nipped at the skin in the hollow between his collarbones and heard a small growl escape his throat. "Watch it my pet. Bite too hard and I'll be forced to punish you." That just excited me even more.

I reached my hands down and undid his belt, slipping one hand into his boxers to wrap around him. My cold, rain soaked hands were a shock to his system and he gasped at the sensation before eliciting a throaty moan as his cock twitched in my hand. I stroked the pad of my thumb over the tip, spreading around the little bit of pre cum already forming.

His hands began moving up my sides and to my breasts as he leaned in and began kissing my neck as my fingers pleasured him. His thighs spread apart to allow me more access and I finally removed his twitching cock from its confines within his trousers.

"Already so needy to be touched aren't we Mr. Malfoy?" I slid backwards off of his lap and underneath the table, looking up at him through innocent doe eyes before turning my attention downwards. I stuck one finger in my mouth, letting a string of saliva leave my lips before taking him into my mouth. As soon as my lips made contact with his shaft a groan escaped him as he sat back in his chair to enjoy the feeling.

I began swirling my tongue around his tip as I used my hand to stroke what wouldn't fit in my mouth. I could feel his cock began to pulsate in my mouth and knew he was getting close, but I wasn't quite done. I used my free hand to cup his balls and give them a gentle squeeze, hearing another growl escape from the man.

A hand tangled itself in my hair as he began forcing me to take even more of his cock down my throat and face fucking me. He started bucking his hips as he rammed it inside of me, making my eyes water and my gag reflex to kick in, but he kept going until I felt a warm liquid shoot down into the back of my throat.

I swallowed and removed him from my mouth, making sure to clean him up with my tongue before making my way back to his lap. "Such a dirty little whore. Getting me off in plain sight when my wife or son could walk in. Not to mention your other best friend, y/n." I chuckled darkly as I licked my lips, my own needs not having been yet.

"I do believe you need a good fucking little one."
With that he scooped me up off of his lap and stood, turning me around and pushing my torso down onto the table while kicking my feet apart. I was still in my rain soaked shorts which were now also wet for a very different reason.

"Please, Mr. Malfoy I need you." The earned me a rough slap on the ass. "Quiet. The only sounds I am to hear from you are moans of pleasure am I understood?" He slipped one hand down the front of my shorts and began stimulating my needy clit.

I nodded my understanding as my legs jerked uncontrollably. I angled my hips down a bit, giving myself more pleasure, and moaned as I rested my forehead on the table beneath me.

"Mm that feels good" I mumbled as he moved my shorts to the side slightly to insert one finger into my wetness. "My my, Cassie, so fucking wet. Did I do this to you?" He began using another finger to stretch me out before penetration.