𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Well, I already got tons of fresh air yesterday when we both went to the Grand Narukami Shrine since you kept complaining so much that you needed me to carry you. Not to mention the amount of times you almost fell off-" You said before Kimiko quickly covered your mouth.

"Shhh! Don't say that in front of-"

"Y-You almost fell off the mountain on the way to the shrine?" Sara said with black-dotted eyes, processing on what you had said.

Blood rushed up to Kimiko's head, making her as red as a pyro vision. "F-Forget what she said! E-Erase it from your mind! P-Pretend it never happened" Kimiko shouted obviously embarrassed, closing her eyes shut.

"ARGH- KATSUHIKO-SENPAI WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT-!"

In the end. You had went out with the both of them. Your reasoning? You couldn't imagine what Kimiko would do without you supervising her despite your junior being older than you- by a day. You didn't want poor Sara to handle the man-child. None of you had spoke during the entire thing.

Of course, being the most social one, Kimiko decided to speak up.

"Isn't this great? Us three generals going out for some food like- Like friends!!!" The violet-haired general exclaimed. Swinging her arm over her seniors shoulders.

"You're very... Carefree general Kimiko.." Sara said as she tried to describe Kimiko's current behaviour.

"Now that I think about it.. Kimiko, what's your surname?" You asked.

Kimiko suddenly went silent. You saw a glimpse of her facial expression. A bitter one. It surprised you a little since she was a very optimistic person from the moment the both of yous met.

"Let's just say... My family isn't as awesome as you guys?" The violet haired child-like general said with uncertainty.

"But hey, they won't even notice! For all I know, they're probably hiding somewhere far-" Kimiko said before taking a deep breath.

"Far away~~~" She sang off-key, retracting her arms from both you and Sara's shoulders.

You then decided to to pry any further. Despite her childish demanor, who knows what Kimiko was capable of? From what you heard from Sara, the shogunate let her into the army without doing the normal physical tests to see if she was suitable for the job. You still wondered why Baal had let her join the upper ranks without doing the proper procedures, but hey. You trusted the electro archon's judgement.

She grabbed Sara's hand before yanking her towards a food stall. "Let's hurry up now- I'm hungry!!!!"

As the three of you arrived at the stall, the nearby people who were passing by couldn't help but stare at the three of you. It wasn't a common sight to see two important figures- Not including Kimiko cause she's new- go out for lunch.