Chapter 31

Authors note: This chapter does talk about masturbation, so be warned!

 Your assumption was correct, the next couple of days were much harder than you had expected. The moment you left the room it was hard as Sarek had to chaperone both you and Spock to the bedroom which sparked something in Spock.

"Father, you do not need to follow us everywhere." The prince growled as the king entered the room.

Sarek rolled his eyes, "Yes I do, you are dangerous at the moment."

"I am not dangerous! I can control myself easily."

"I do not believe that you can."

"You-"

"Spock, love, let's just leave it be, he's not hurting anyone by being here." You piped in, trying to defuse the situation. Spock looked at you with anger still in his eyes and then back towards his father. You put a hand on his arm, pulling his attention back to you. "It's only for a couple of days, and then we can be alone together. It'll be over before you know it."

"Fine, I will comply. I believe that resistance is futile in this case." He stated begrudgingly as he grabbed some of his things. He turned to you, lust once more filling his eyes. Sarek seeing this stepped towards you and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"Princess, if he comes to you while either of you are alone, you have permission to do whatever you can to keep him away from you." He whispered lowly, making Spock's shoulders tense.

"What happens if he does come near me?"

"One of a handful of situations, the worst being violence with forced intercourse."

You raised your whisper slightly, "I don't think he could do that! Sure, he's having trouble with self-control but he would never do such a thing!" Spock relaxed slightly, hearing your reassurance.

"Yes the chances are extremely low, but the risk is still there. I'd highly suggest taking proper precautions."

You gave a sigh, "Love, do you need any help?"

"No, I can do this myself. I would like to apologize for my actions towards you, father, they were uncalled for."

"There is no apology necessary, we are understanding of the situation." Sarek waved the moment away. Soon enough, Spock had finished packing and was about to leave the room. You quickly grabbed onto his hand and rubbed his knuckles with your thumb. You could feel his fear and lust suddenly engulfing your mind, and your feelings of worry and love moving to his. He quickly pulled away and looked back at you with fear in his eyes.

"Ashayum- You know better." He shuddered out, embarrassed of his emotions.

"I'm sorry- I just- I just needed you to feel my emotions for a second. I love you, please remember that."

"T'hai'la..." He murmured as he gave you a long Vulcan kiss. He then embraced you, his warmth and long strong arms enveloping you. "Thank you, I will see you in a couple of days."

"I'll see you then." You whispered back, kissing him on the cheeks. He and Sarek then left, leaving you alone.

It was a strange kind of loneliness without him, you never even saw him at mealtimes. Amanda and Kieran were constantly checking on you, so you always told them that you'd be fine. After all, this would only last for a couple of days. The night prior to Bones and Kirk's arrival, you were so excited to see Spock that you barely fell asleep. Though around midnight you were woken up by the familiar sound of a certain Vulcan's heavy breathing over you.

"Hello, Spock. Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" You reminded him groggily.

"And here I thought that I was supposed to be inside you." He purred into your ears, sending shivers down your spine. Admittedly, you have been longing for this, but you didn't think that now was the best time.

"As much as I want you I'm afraid that we'll have to wait till morning when Bones and Kirk have arrived." You rejected, you then felt his large hand wrapped firmly around your throat. It clearly wasn't meant to hurt you but as a sort of kink. Nervousness and sexual frustration heated up inside you as you resisted your urges further. "Love, we should wait till the ritual." You stated firmly, as you took the hand off your throat.

"I want you now, not later. You don't understand- these past few days I've been-"
"Longing? Lonely? I've felt the same way, darling. But I'm afraid that if I'm going to pleasure you properly, I'm going to need proper rest." You explained. Luckily for you, he was easier to work with than on his first day since he slowly moved off from on top of you and sat beside you on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry... It is hard to control these urges." He apologized as you got up and sat beside him.

"Trust me, I completely understand. Have you thought of some- self-care?"

"Self-care?"

"I mean- masturbation." You tried to calmly say.

"No, I have not. As Vulcan's, we try to deter ourselves from self-pleasure."

"It's not always for self-pleasure, it can be a stress reliever and is actually extremely healthy for the male prostate."

"How do you know all of this?" He questioned.

"I found my way to the health section of your library." You replied, he raised an eyebrow at you. "I- er- wanted to learn more about the human and Vulcan bodies before we did anything."

"I see, I will leave you to sleep, and thank you for the advice."

"It's no problem, I'll see you in the morning, love."

"Till then, ashayum."