Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!

Start from the beginning

The friend that had her back when something quite like this had happened, now turned his back and his bete noire attitude made her become even more stressed out than she already was.

She could think of nothing else but Nirmal and also the old Arjun whom she knew and admired. People say marriage gives you new relations and more love but Ananya lost all her relations due to this blackmailed marriage.

She couldn't handle it anymore, and there was only one place that flashed before her eyes. Where she could cry her emotions out.

Where she met Nirmal for the first time...

Flashback~

"Who's the new girl in the class?"

"Why is she such a freak?!"

An affrighted girl made her way through the corridor with her drooped head with all her attention on the floor minding her wobbly babish legs.

She was so quiet and lifeless, that she became a bullying target as soon as she entered the college.

The same was with a guy 'Nimmy the Fatty'.

"Heyy Nimmy! We have got a partner for you! She is just like you-  But beautiful. Hahahaaa"

Nimmy had now learned how to tackle these dimwits.

He simply ignored it and put his earphones on.

And went away.

The scared Annu felt angry with him. He could have tackled them for her, but then- come to think of it, was even her hot tongue supporting her?

And she simply went away to her class.

As soon as the class ended, some 'it girl' made their way to Ananya and started snickering about her 'Shuddh desi' way of dressing. 

Annu did the same as Fatty just put on her headphones and carried on.

And this went on and on for weeks.

Now the Browbeaters were very bored of making fun of their attire, attitude, and abject.

guess what, they wanted some new news!

So they all drafted a plan as if working on the Rule book of their community-"The Pimps.".

~~

The same 'it girls' approached Anu.

"Heyy Annu! Wanna come to the party? We are going."

"no thanks."

"Ohh come on! Being your bullies, even we feel pity for you. Come on, have some fun! Get out there on the farm! let us dress you, come on girl."

"No THANKS!."

"So Adamant!"

And they dragged her slim body and she could not do anything about it. They even opened up Ananya's hair, before she could do anything...

Soon they reached the party.

And Annu cornered herself as usual.

But what happened, changed her life, for good.

"Heyyoo Everyone! We have news! Look who's here!"

With that our Annu was presented and everyone started 'woo-hooing'.

"And we have someone too!" The boys said.

Fatty was brought to the front.

And they were brought to stand together.