Forty one

Going to remove the knife from his abdomen, Kiana placed her hands over the object, keeping it in place, "Luca don't!" She said trying to stop him so he wouldn't bleed out

"Tesoro you think is the first time I've been stabbed?" He smiled at her worried face, "I know what I'm doing and if I don't, well I just have to wait all of five minutes for your friend, Tom to come through that door and help me"

"Tom? why would Tom-" Kiana stopped herself, of course Luca knew Tom would help him, because Tom was a nurse and he knew exactly what to do if he saw Luca with a stab wound, stop the bleeding, clean it up and then ask questions later

"You've done your research on us, then" she concluded as she retired her robe, stepping away from Luca's body, going into the bathroom to find some kind of first aid kit

Going into the bathroom, refusing to leave Luca alone for too long, before he either bled out of did something like install another secret camera in her room, Kiana went to the toilet to clean herself up especially after what she took from Luca a few minutes before, and located the first aid kit

Walking back into her room, she found him led stark naked ontop of her bed, and she couldn't help but want to straddle him all over again.

He was already semi hard, no doubt able to go for another round but she couldn't, not with how hard his breath was as he clutched the knife, slowly pulling it out of his abdomen with a grunt.

"Here" she said as she passed him the first aid kit

"Thank you" he smiled, gritting his teeth as he finally pulled out his signature knife, not even having to ask Kiana to immediately put pressure on it

Luca nodded, whilst he cleaned his stab wound, surprisingly efficiently with the first aid kit

"Of course I did my research, I wanted to know about the woman who captured my eye in that bar that night and a few hours later I walked into her office and she brushed it off like that night was nothing, merely a scratch which needed to be itched" he answered her previous question, as he sucked in a breath from the alcohol cleaning the wound

"So what else do you know about me?"

"Enough"

"What's enough? Because at this rate I barley know anything about you and we've just- I just, fuck!" She cursed, "Fucking hell what has my life become? I just stabbed you and liked it, I just fucked you and-" she rambled on realising just how messy her and Luca were

"And I liked every bit of it" he interrupted, smiling at her as he traced over the bandage, "You know, this is one of the few empty spaces on my upperbody, free of a tattoo because I didn't know what I wanted there, but now I exactly what to get, well once this heals"

"What are you-" she stopped herself from asking because one it wasn't her business and two tattoos were permanent , they meant that they were on your body for life, they were commitment and if Luca even uttered that he was getting something like a knife in honour of her she wouldn't even know what to say, "Luca, this isn't the time to be joking around about tattoos, what the hell do I-"

"I'm seeing another therapist" he quickly interjected, sitting back down on her bed, getting comfortable as she looked at him shocked about the therapist thing but also ready to cuss him for sitting back down on her bed, like he was welcome to stay

"When did you-"

"A few months back. When I thought that I was crazy for liking you. When I thought that this was all infatuation. When I knew I was meant to stay away from you, but we kept sleeping together"

"Okay let's get things straight. You need to stop interrupting me. You may know what I'm going to say at the end of my sentence, but let me talk. Let me feel like there's two people in this conversation, not you doing that thing. That stupid thing where you get all dominant, and think you can just make me into that woman. That woman you can look down upon, the one that you can make so submissive and she's by your side all the time, at your beck and call. I'm not that woman Luca and you need to understand that and take things seriously for once"

"Take things seriously?" He questioned, "Seriously? What the hell do you think I've been doing my whole life? I started seeing this therapist for you! For fucking you! To better myself for you!"

"So then why did you still see me? Why didn't you tell me this in the first place so that I wouldn't feel so guilty over everything I've done to you in regards to my authority as a therapist"

"Because I still wanted to see you, we both know that the moment there was no actual reason as to why I was coming to you for therapy you would of shut me off. If I never walked into your office after our night in the bathroom, you never would of seen me again and admit it"

"How long, how long have you been seeing her?"

"Three weeks officially but I've been in contact with her for a few more weeks?"

"Did you tell her everything. Do you open up to her? Did you tell her about us?"

"Everything within reason. I do open up to her as well as I can, and you're the reason why I go to her, of course I told her about you. I didn't tell her about the circumstances that we met or continue to meet, but I thought, I don't know I just thought that this was infatuation, obsession, or maybe even addiction like you said but it's not and she told me it's not. I love you tesoro"

"Okay"

"Okay? Is that all you have to say?"

"I mean I have feelings for you, I do but all of this...it's just I don't even know. Luca that was our first time sleeping together in a bed and I stabbed you in it, none of this is normal. I haven't had a boyfriend since I was twenty and now, I don't even know what I'm doing with you"

"So then let's do things normally. Let me take you out. On a real date"