Thirty four

After spending however long in the bath, Kiana got out, grabbing a towel to wrap around herself.

As soon as Luca helped her into the bath, he left her alone because he knew today was a lot to process. He knew that it was no time to see her naked body and think of sex. She was stressed. She was shocked.

It was the quietest he had ever seen her. Yes, she was making remarks at him earlier in the lift and the car, but as soon as they stepped through the threshold of his mother's home - it was like she switched. It was like she was a shell of herself.

She was scared and Luca didn't like seeing her scared.

She wasn't entirely herself and in her right mind and he wasn't going to take advantage of that. Well... he tried not to, but he went straight into his security room, watching the camera footage that was live for his bathroom.

He knew he shouldn't of, but he couldn't help it. He was an addict, just like Kiana had told him. He wouldn't put it past himself to be a sex addict as well. But it wasn't drugs, work or sex anymore - it was someone. He was more like an addict for Kiana, but not in the harmful way, because he was right in his feelings, claiming that he had fallen for her, but letting her go of her if she wanted to leave wasn't going to be so easy.

He was toxic in his own right. He was toxic in the sense that the moment he had Kiana's body, he didn't want anyone else to touch it...unless he could watch.

He didn't want to let her go, even if he endangered her by bringing him into this life. Yes he regretted it, but he couldn't help himself.

He noticed her going back into his bedroom, dressed in his clothes - an oversized T-shirt and joggers far too big on her - which he left out for her before he left the room.

Switching the camera off, Luca stepped out of the security room walking back to his room.

He found her wondering round his room looking at it. She had discarded the joggers, leaving just the tshirt on now.

What are you doing to me Kiana.

"Feeling better?" He asked, causing her to jump

Spinning on her heels to see who scared her, Kiana looked at Luca. He was dressed in navy blue suit trousers, with a white collared button up shirt, with a few buttons left open as always, showcasing the top of his tattooed chest and a slither of his gold chain.

She watched how he walked towards her, fiddling with something at the back of his trousers as he didn't take his eyes off of her.

Caging her in against the bookshelf she was looking at before, she noticed Luca slip a gun onto it.

"You look-"

"No" She spoke, stopping him from continuing

"No, you don't just get to tell me how I look when you just causally brought out a gun like this is all normal...Luca we live in England. How do you even- how have you-." She took a breath to compose herself as she couldn't string a sentence together, because of the metal object that was so close to her body.

She knew he wouldn't use it on her, but still, it felt- it just was a shock.

"I'm a fucking therapist and now I'm here with you, at your mother's house and I-" she sighed, still unsure of how to word what she wanted to say

Luca placed his hands on her waist to secure her as he noticed her eyes began to dart around, looking everywhere else but his.

"No, don't touch me" she warned, feeling his large hands trace over her figure which was hidden beneath his clothes, "I'm not falling for it, if you touch me, we both know where that will lead...I just want the truth Luca, I want the whole truth" she whispered

"I don't even know who you are, I need everything from the beginning to really take this in"

Nodding, taking no notice of her previous warning, Luca kept a hold on her waist, slipping his hand under her t-shirt, trailing it along the lace of the panties he had gotten her and up her side, to rub circles with his thumb on her side soothingly to calm her down, "Okay I'll tell you everything Tesoro, whatever you want to know" he spoke, taking a beat to finish his sentence, "But when I do If you want to walk out of that door and leave Tesoro, you can, I'm not stopping you" he sighed, knowing he couldn't stop her but he definitely would try and convince her not to

"Don't" she warned, hearing that confession from his lips

"Don't what? Don't tell you that you have the free will to continue your life as normal?" He questioned, leaning down to her ear just to hear her breath hitch and get caught in her throat, maybe for the last time. Who knows?

"No don't call me Tesoro, whenever you call me that I can't do it" she sighed, feeling his lips tease her neck

"Do what?"

"I can't think. I can't remember a time when I didn't hear that name, and it means that can't leave you. I can't ever let you go...The stupid pet name makes my heart skip a beat and I hate it" she confessed in a heavy sigh of the Luca's hand on her waist - alone.

"So you have feelings for me?" He smiled against her ear

"I-" Kiana lost her train of thought until she realised the reality of where she was and who she was with.

She was with a dangerous man right now and he was avoiding her questions, or she was avoiding his answers, she didn't even know anymore.

"Luca just tell me who you are" she snapped back into reality realising how close he was to her and how they almost fell into their habit of sex, which needed to stop.

"Who are you?" She repeated, "I don't even know you and you've tricked me into falling for you and you claim you like me but all of this is just so-"

"Just so?"

"Just tell me why I'm here Luca, tell me. You and probably everyone downstairs are just waiting for the pin to drop and for me to run away but I can't, I can't run away from something I don't know anything about"

"You haven't even told me why I'm here. You keep saying I'm free to leave, but then why take me here in the first place?"

"Tesoro" he sighed, "You're here because I have enemies, a lot of them, but today...Today in your office Antonio called me and the secret service have been following me, trying to pin me down for something, anything at this point..."

"Okay but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well you're...were my therapist" he corrected himself, "They probably believe that I'm telling you all my secrets but using code words and telling you inconspicuously so that you don't know my true identity, but either way they'll probably want to talk to you - but the thing is, I fucked up and I fucked up badly..." he stressed

"Luca what did you do?"

"I fell for you. I fell for you and I saw you when I should't of. I told you secrets that if you really think about it, you'll understand it in terms of trading armed goods and drugs. I've told you a lot Tesoro and I needed you to be here, with me before they got you..."

"...Before they questioned you and you refused to see me because of what I unknowingly dragged you into" He sighed

"So I'm technically wanted by the secret services for questioning about you?" She asked, in a quiet voice

"Yes"