Three

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned.

He pushed his dick further into her folds, just to make her scream. He looked down between the two of them, seeing his dick disappear inside of the woman infront of him. It was a sight to see.

He began to pound into her.

"Oh god, right there" she whimpered. She felt every inch of him. She couldn't get enough. She connected their lips by pulling him towards her. Her fingers ran through his curly disheveled hair, wrapping her legs around him so he could go even deeper.

"Ahhhh" they both moaned into each others mouth. They didn't care who could hear them. The bed frame rocked as he buried himself inside of her.

She was so wet. She felt so good, so addictive. She began to fist the sheets, pulling them so hard that they started to loosen.

"Do you like when daddy fucks you like a dirty little slut?" He questioned.

She couldn't answer, her body was shaking uncontrollably, he knew what he was doing to her. He lifted her hips to grind on her on his dick as he slapped her breast.

He began to relentlessly pound into her like it was she last time he could fuck her.

"Yes daddy, cum for me" she moaned. He felt her tighten around his shaft and it sent him over the edge, his strokes became sloppy and moaned out in pleasure.

The couple came together, holding each other as their juices leaked out onto the sheets.

"Thanks a lot guys, I soooo needed to hear how Cassie's your cumslut, Tom" Kiana shouted through the wall. Tom and Cassie laughed at their roommate's distaste in hearing them fucking.

They began to clean themselves up as they replied to her.

"Oh come on Kiki, like you didn't want to join in" Cas laughed. "Oh I bet she touched herself to our moans" Tom joined.

Kiana groaned in frustration. Her door was suddenly opened and in walked Tom and Cas in their naked glory. This didn't faze Kiana as they usually did this just to piss her off.

"Oh come on Ki, you know you wanna join, you've done it before" Cas reasoned as she laid next to Kiana on her bed.

Cassie and Kiana met in Uni, they were flatmates turned best friends and Cas had been with Tom for years, they had complete trust in their relationship, even leading to them having a threesome with Kiana once. It wasn't planned, Kiana was in a bad state of mind, drunk and lonely. Cassie was drunk and horny, dragging Tom along.

It just happened. They didn't discuss what that night was.

Yes, it wasn't the best idea as sex is not the answer to everything but Kiana and Cas were so close she felt like sharing her boyfriend was something she could do to make her feel better, it worked for the one time it happened.

"Yes, once and I'm not in the mood, I had sex last night and I regret it enough" she mumbled, burying her head into her pillow.

"WAIT WHAT?! YOU HAD SEX WITH A NEW GUY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" Cas exclaimed, ripping the pillow and duvet away from Kiana.

"Ughhh I forgot okay, I was busy with work and then I had to go to the doctors for a checkup just to make sure I didn't catch anything from him..." she explained.

"Wait you had unprotected sex with a stranger... oooo scandalous, is this the old uni Kiana coming back?" Cas begun but was quickly shut off by Kiana.

"No, I was horny and he was sexy, I asked him to meet me in the bathroom and we had sex, turns out he was one of my new patients today" she sighed.

"Oh shit, did you fuck him again in your office" Tom joked.

"No he was an arrogant prick" Kiana replied.

Cas pouted, she hated seeing her bestfriend like this. The redhead began to slowly move her hand into Kiana's shorts.

Cas was straight, she only liked men, but she didn't mind lending Kiana a helping hand.

Tom saw the sight infront of him and began to get hard, he loved Cas and their relationship, he saw Kiana as a bestfriend, nothing more but he always liked to help out.

Kiana began to guide Cas' hand as she found her clit. Kiana was already wet for her.

Tom crawled over and began removing Kiana's pjs. He watched as her chest rose and fell quicker as his girlfriend moved her fingers in and out of her friend, whilst whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

He hooked her knees under his arms and began to eat. Kiana panted. She loved fucking them, they knew what to do, what she liked.

Cas took her fingers out of Kiana and sucked them clean, tasting her on her fingers. She turned Ki's head to look at her and began to make out with her. As they were getting into the kiss, moaning into eachother's mouths, Tom grabbed Cassie's ankle, pulling her closer. She immediately spread her legs.

He inserted his two fingers into her. Her boyfriend always knew what she wanted. All three of them breathing heavily, needing each other, in that moment.

A phone began to ring. It brought the threesome out of their daze of lust and they began to search for the phone. It was Cassie's. She answered it immediately.

As she was talking to whoever was on the phone, Kiana began to gather her pyjamas so she could get redressed and go back to sleep.

Tom gently grabbed her wrist "Not so fast, you know Cas will be disappointed" he stated.

She knew Cas and how she got.

Tom saw Kiana put down her pyjamas and led her back to the bed, pulling Cas along with them - hoping to make her squirm on the phone.

He laid down flat on the bed, and positioned Kiana above his dick. He sat Cas on his face and went to work. Kiana sunk down on his dick and moaned. Cas looked at the two wide eyed at the fact that she was on the phone to her boss.

Suddenly, Tom flattened his tongue and lapped it up against Cas' folds making her whimper.

She looked back up and across from her was Kiana riding her boyfriends dick, watching her perky tits bounce up and down. Kiana began to rock her hips faster, making Tom suck onto her clit harder. It made her wetter.

She did love watching her bestie have a good time.

Cassie couldn't hold in her moans any more as Tom began to grunt from under her, pushing his hips further into her bestfriend, all three of them moaning messes.

Cas cleared her throat and began to say her goodbyes to her boss and ended the call.

She sighed out of relief, knowing not much else could of been heard. Cas brought Kiana forward and began to kiss her as Tom pleasured both girls. The three of them had muffled moans but they were loud enough. Each edging closer to their orgasms.

Cas wanted to change position. She got up and removed Kiana from her boyfriend and got Tom up. She laid flat on her back this time and got Kiana to sit on her face, as Tom positioned himself at her entrance. He pushed himself inside his girlfriend's tight hole. He pounded into her once again. Tom held Kiana's face as he kissed her and began to smack both hers and Cas' asses. They were in pure bliss. They couldn't get enough of each other.

They all came one by one. Falling onto Kiana's bed.

Cas smiled as she made both Kiana and Tom happy. She just wanted Kiana to find the right guy for her.

"Oh I forgot to say, that was my boss on the phone reminding me that he's having a birthday party tomorrow, he was hoping you two would come along" she beamed.

Tom pecked her on the lips as his response.

Kiana muttered a "do I have to?" And Cas pinched her nipple. "After that, I think you do, be thankful bitch" Cas complained.

Kiana giggled and simple said okay.