Twenty six

Standing in the long line outside, Kiana yawned at the fact that she was awake at 2AM.

Since she had been throwing herself into her work, she had been going to bed at 1AM at the very latest, this was going to be a struggle for her, but she knew she had to come out tonight for Cassie.

Cassie ushered Kiana forward, as they presented their IDs to the bouncer to get into the club. She didn't miss the double take he did as he looked at Kiana when she passed him her ID. He didn't even take notice of it, instead his eyes scanned her body, licking his lips slowly at the sight of her breasts almost spilling out of her black satin dress, which did everything to accentuate her figure. Cassie knew Kiana was definitely going home with somebody tonight and she was happy.

Making their way into the club, Cassie held Kiana's hand as she dragged her through the sea of dancing bodies towards the bar, to scope out a good dancing spot.

Kiana's body instantly awoke at the booming music, which vibrated through her body. She was now more than ready to have a good night, maybe Cassie was right, she did need tonight. She needed to let loose, have fun.

She just wasn't drinking or smoking and Cassie understood that. Cassie didn't pressure her to, because she knew her friend had her own demons to battle, so she let her come sober, telling Tom she'd call him when she wanted a lift back home.

"Can I have a double ciroc and lemonade, please?" Cassie asked the bartender who had come over as soon as the two of them made it to the bar

He nodded in response "What flavour?"he shouted over the loud music

"Mango" she smiled

The bartender then made the drink directly infront of the two girls, whilst managing to glance up at Kiana after every step.

"On the house, for you and... your friend" he winked, sliding Cassie and Kiana two double cirocs and lemonades across the bar

"Oh, I don't drink" Kiana apologised

"Still on the house" he smiled, going off to tend to another person.

"Oh, you're definitely getting dick tonight" Cassie hummed

"I'm sorry what?" Kiana choked on her spit at her friends bluntness

"We've literally been here two minutes and the bouncer couldn't take his eyes off of you and now the bartender, I told you that dress would look good on you"

"Yeah, no. I'm here to dance and just have fun with my bestfriend tonight" Kiana laughed, watching Cassie gulp down the second drink, placing it on the bar, holding her arms out, ready to guide Kiana to the dance floor.

Kiana took Cassie's arm and followed after her, as 'Down on Me' by Jeremih started to play

The two of them found a spot directly in the middle of the dance floor. Cassie let Kiana go and began to dance.

Kiana closed her eyes and began to allow the music to guide her hips to move freely. She began to whine her waist, not caring anymore. She wasn't a therapist. She didn't have any problems in her life. Tonight she was just a woman who wanted to have fun and dance.

Watching the dance floor from his office, Luca couldn't help but stare. He stared at his girl dancing so sensually. He stared at her not having a care in the world, allowing her body to move so easily.