Nineteen

Kiana walked into her house, needing to have a shower, detangle her hair and write some notes for her sessions coming up the following week.

"Oh my god, you're alive" Cassie exclaimed, throwing her arms around Kiana

Kiana laughed at the dramatic performance of her friend.

"Why are you laughing? Me and Tom were worried sick, we didn't know where you were, you didn't text saying you weren't coming back. Nothing. We thought you had died!" She screeched

"I'm okay I just ended up failing asleep at the office" she said, telling half of the truth cause she didn't want Cassie to bombard her with questions about Luca. She didn't even tell her that him and Francesca were related and he was the son that no one ever saw.

Cassie's hummed in acknowledgement, not fully believing what her best friend had told her.

She was just about to question her when she realised that Kiana was half way up the stairs to her room.

She thought she'd leave the questions for another time. But if Kiana did want to keep whatever she was doing a secret for now, Cassie accepted that, because she'd always be there ready to listen for when Kiana wanted to tell her.

Kiana wasted no time in stripping out of her work clothes and getting in the shower. She needed this.

As she scrubbed her body clean of last night, she couldn't help but think about Luca. Yes, he was her patient now so she couldn't sleep with him, but that didn't stop her from now truly realising how much of a man he was.

Kiana believed this because he had ignored the idea of toxic masculinity and the fact that 'men shouldn't cry' and came to her. He came to her broken, asking to be fixed and didn't take no for an answer. She liked that side to him. The side that allowed her take control. The side where he wanted her to dominate him.

Whilst she thought about this side of him, Kiana brought her hands to cup her breasts. She whimpered at the thought of him cupping them. Her fingers pinched her nipples, causing a breathy moan to fall from her mouth as the water beat down onto her body.

She knew she couldn't sleep with him anymore as that would be unprofessional, but that didn't mean she couldn't think about him.

Her fingers followed the water, which trickled down her body into her folds. She took no time in parting her legs.

She rubbed herself at the thought an imaginary scenario of Luca sat in her office watching her touch herself sat on her desk. He couldn't touch her. He couldn't touch himself. He could only watch as her naked body lay on the wooden desk, her legs open, displaying herself for him. Her body arched forward as she dove her fingers in and out of her folds.

She moaned out in pleasure as she truly inserted a single finger inside of her pussy. She moved it in and out, preparing herself for another. "Mmmmm" she whined as she continued her imaginary scenario.

Kiana imagined herself quickly snapping her legs shut as she watched Luca mutter a string of curses as he licked his lips at the sight of her pleasuring herself. She slowly got up from the desk, her eyes locked onto his. She walked towards the man sat in the chair and straddled his clothed lap.

As he made his way to hold her hips, she slapped his face. Luca growled at the action. He knew he'd get punished for trying to touch her but he didn't know what she'd do.

Kiana took no time in pulling him in for a kiss, but before their lips could connect she paused. Their faces merely meters apart. She smirked at the hungry man before her, as she pulled his pulled his bottom lip down with her thumb and inserted her fingers into his mouth for him to suck. The same fingers which were in her moments ago.

His tongue swirled around her fingers, sucking every last bit of her juices clean off of them. As he basked in the taste of her, she began to grind her hips against his crotch, leaving a wet patch. Neither cared.

The friction of his suit trousers got her wetter. She continued to rock her hips back and forth, letting moans fall from her mouth as she pleasured herself from it.

Kiana turned off the shower, drying herself off and walking to her room. She lotioned her body but did not attempt to put any clothes on. She lay back on her bed, propping herself up against her headboard so she could watch herself in the reflection of the mirror. Her fingers slid into her folds once again. She licked her lips at the sight, believing they were Luca's fingers.

Her breathing quickened as she felt how wet she was at the thought of him. She needed something more. She quickly dove into her bedside draws and located what she was looking for. Her dildo. Yes she had vibrators but right now she wanted the closet thing to the real deal.

She crawled off of her bed and sat infront of her mirror. She stuck the dildo up-right on the floor boards and took no time in hovering over it, aligning herself with the dick. Slowly she sunk down onto it, allowing it to stretch her walls, as Luca would. "Fuck" she moaned out, as she watched herself bounce up and down on it, squeezing her breasts.

Kiana imagined Luca not caring for her slaps and risking it all by, lifting her up from his clothed crotch and removing his layers. He would bare the pain, just to feel her sink down onto his dick, to make her feel so full. She would ride him like it was her job. She would make him tell her exactly who that dick belonged to as she pushed her breasts in his face. He would grunt "you, baby. Only you". She would pull his hair in pleasure as he lifted his hips to meet hers, pounding into her from under.

Kiana whimpered as she felt herself close to the edge. She needed to keep going. She needed it to be like the real thing. She opened her eyes to watch her pussy take all of the dildo, like she would take Luca's dick. She clamped down on the dildo, forcing herself to keep riding. "Luca" she moaned out as she reached her climax.