One

"What will it be?" asked the bartender, watching the woman in front of him slowly exhale as if the simple task of ordering a drink was a mission in itself.

"Whiskey." She paused for a moment, debating whether to be classy and get a mixer or not, "Straight, please" she pondered remembering her manners.

Kiana had had a long day at the office listening to hours of patients explain their problems, she loved and hated her job. She liked helping people but somedays it was all too much and just wanted a break, a day to be free and happy.

A day of just peace.

Kiana was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn't even notice the bartender setting down her drink with a worried expression, as an invitation for Kiana to spill on everything on her mind.

The only problem was, she hated bothering people. Funny right? A therapist, who's job is quite literally to listen to others problems and help them, hated talking about herself, even when it was known majority of therapists has their own therapist and it was one big loop of who went to who.

But either way, she was always one to keep to herself, so she simply mustered up the best smile she could and thanked the bartender for the drink and paid.

Slowly sipping the burning liquid made Kiana feel numb in a sense. She liked it. But it wasn't enough.

She needed weed or sex, or both. Just some sort of a high to get off of even if it was just for a few minutes.

She scoped out the bar. No...no...no, ew definitely no. Looks like she was turning to weed for tonight.

Just as Kiana picked up her phone to contact her dealer, the bartender placed another drink further down on the bar, it looked so different from anything she'd ever tried before.

As she examined the liquid, the owner of the drink wrapped their inked hand around the glass and brought the alcohol to his lips and guzzled it down. She would of taken in his appearance more but she couldn't help but watch his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed.

Kiana turned away swiftly, it was rude to stare.

She felt eyes on her, she refused to look back up from her phone.

As she finally found her dealers number in her contacts the chair next to her was pulled out and occupied by a body.

"Quindi adesso hai troppa paura di guardarmi bella?" (So now you're too afraid to look at me,beautiful?). Dripped off of the strangers tongue in Italian.

Kiana did not know Italian but she knew what 'Bella' meant, meaning he found her attractive. That was enough for her.

Kiana took the small amount of courage her drink offered her and whispered into the mans ear. "I do not speak Italian, but I think you knew that just so that you could intimidate me" she smirked against his ear.

The strangers ears perked up, with a smirk evident on his face, meanwhilst peering over at his watch.

He needed to go.

Kiana peered over too noticing it was nearing 1 AM and she needed to get home for her early start tomorrow.

If she had to be blunt, she would be and she didn't care.

Retuning to her previous position of her lips against the stranger's ear, Kiana seductively whispered "I do however know that you think I'm attractive, or should I say 'Bella', and I think you should meet me in the bathroom".

Moving away from the strangers ear to still see the smirk playing on his lips she inwardly had a sigh of relief. She grabbed her phone and began to antagonisingly slowly trace her free hand up the man's suit pant leg and hover just above his crotch.