Forty

Over those three weeks, Luca was giving Kiana her space. He had dragged her into his world and he couldn't and wasn't expecting her to jump for joy and claim that she'd be happy to stay with him, so he left her to her own devices. He didn't want to lose her, but then she found the camera, the one in her room which was the worse one she could of found and that's when he knew he was going to lose her for good.

He had been sat in his office the night she called him and he thought it was going to be about her missing him, but the moment she mentioned the camera, his heart sank. In all his twenty eight years, had a woman besides his mother struck fear into him so easily, by their words.

So he just listened to her shout at him, only answering when she wanted him to, but everything was happening so quickly and he couldn't lie to her. He couldn't lie, but he didn't want to ultimately lose her for good so he withheld the truth. There was technically only one camera he really watched, but there were several others in the house.

When she ended that phone call, he immediately went to the live footage and he didn't know what to do. The fact that he saw her get naked for her redhead bestfriend, staring at the camera as she knew he was watching. The way that they spoke, knowing that he couldn't hear, but it was clearly about him. He hated watching it, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. How she was performing for him, or else, why would she have kept the camera pointed at the two of them.

It only made him want her more.

The whole abuse of authority bullshit she wrote in her note to him when she left his mother's didn't matter to him because she hadn't done that. Yes, in her eyes he was a vulnerable patient, but he was still in his right mind, she gave him a choice when she first sat on his lap on his first proper session and he gave her no answer. He didn't stop her because he wanted her to continue to sleep with him, because it made him feel so...so open? He felt more at ease with her and if sex was the easiest way for him to get like that with her, then she was allowed to do that to him as his therapist.

He wanted to make things right between the two of them so that she'd come back to him hopefully, or at least hate him less than she currently did - because he realise that invading her privacy was very wrong. Just because she had given him her body however many times before, did not give him permission to watch her despite him telling himself it was for her 'safety' when he knew deep down it wasn't. So in the end, he sent Antonio to get the other cameras removed.

But when Antonio came back empty handed with a smirk on his face, ranting in Italian about how Luca needs to control his future wife, Luca realised that Kiana was definitely not one to mess with in the future. He knew that Kiana had given Antonio that ordered to tell him to come over because she wanted to be the one with all the cards, she wanted to be one in charge. She wanted him to realise that she had him wrapped around her finger, and that now - he was her toy to play with.

So this is why, Luca was walking up the steps to Kiana's house, knocking hesitantly on the door.

Immediately, the door opened, well more so cracked open by Kiana on the other side, who once again - from his knowledge from Antonio - had used the chain to stop anyone from barging in past her.

"Tesoro" he smiled at her, instantly remembering the stubborn and authoritative woman he had fallen for over these past few months

"Luca" Kiana nodded, acknowledging him as she closed the door briefly, removing the chain from the door

When she reopened the door, Luca had to swallow harshly. He scanned over her figure and saw her wearing a red silk robe, which reached her mid thigh, but did nothing to hide that she was braless underneath as her nipples poked through, practically calling for him to take them into his mouth.