Chapter 36

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

It had been a few weeks since they were in Wakanda. Shuri never questioned Kira about the abnormal effects of the pregnancy but did urge Kira to call if anything started to get bad. The girls also agreed to keep the Zemo meeting a secret between themselves.

It had also been over a month since Kira and Bucky had been intimate. And for some reason that was really bugging her.

"Bucky..." Kira swooned as she sat down on the couch next to him.

He raised a curious eyebrow at her, "Yes?"

"I was just wondering..." she bit down on her lip, a little embarrassed to ask but she continued, "Are you still attracted to me?"

"What?" Bucky jumped a bit, completely surprised by her question, "Why would you think I wouldn't be attracted to you?"

She let out a little sigh, "because we haven't had sex since....since we found out about the baby"

He put a hand on her thigh, "I'm not any less attracted to you because you're pregnant. Hell, doll, you look super sexy with that little baby bump." His hand raised up and gently rubbed her belly. "The truth is," he looked at her with a serious expression, "I'm terrified. I would never forgive myself if I hurt you or our baby."

She crawled on his lap, straddling her thighs over his legs. She ran her fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck as she tempted him, "Well, what if we don't have sex.. But did other things...?"

A small groan stirred in his throat. Although he had absolutely no problem initiating sex for them, he loved it when she was needy for him. It was almost impossible to resist, no matter what kind of mood he was in.

She grabbed his shirt, pulling him close as she coaxed, "Oh, please don't make me beg. I'm really REALLY horny right now"

His hands lightly gripped her hips. "I think I know what you need," he whispered as he kissed her, "but not here. I want you in bed"

She jumped off of him and headed to the room with Bucky following behind her. He couldn't help but laugh to himself as he watched her walk in front of him, she was practically skipping down the hallway in triumph.

When he got in the room, she was already stripping. "Not going to let me do that?" he teased

She unclasped her bra and slid it off in front of him as she replied, "I'm not going to give you time to change your mind." She tugged her panties down and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them as she walked over to him, fully nude.

She ran her hands up his chest to behind his neck, pulling herself up to kiss him passionately. His hands reached around her back to bring her closer against him. Their tongues danced as the kiss deepened. She found his right hand and guided it to the front of her body. She pushed his hand down as she parted her legs.

He let her lead his hand between her legs. His fingers slid across her slit. "Fuck" he breathed out. She was dripping. He slid a finger inside her, earning a moan from her soft lips. He took his finger out and walked her back to the bed. She laid down on her back and he joined beside her. He propped himself up with his metal arm as his other hand went back between her legs, caressing through her folds.

His fingers rubbed against her clit a few times before sliding two fingers inside her. "Oh yes" she moaned," as he pushed his fingers in and out, curling them inside. He loved watching her body as he pushed a third finger in her. Her breasts bounced from his movements and her head tossed about from the pleasure.

"Bucky. Wait!" She yelled as she sat up and grabbed his wrist that was between her legs

"What's wrong?" he asked as he pulled his fingers out of her. He looked at her concerned, wondering if he did something to hurt her.

"I think..." She breathed heavily, " I think I'm about to cum already"

He licked his lips as he gave her a little smirk, "Is that such a bad thing?"

She panted, "Well, I'm just a little embarrassed. I had read about women being more sensitive during pregnancy but i wasn't expecting this"

"Shhh" he growled as his metal hand moved up and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her back down on the bed, "Lay back down and let me finger you." 

She moaned out from the intensity of his movement and hunger in his tone.

Holding her down by the hair, he leaned over and kissed down her neck. He licked over her sweet spot before sucking, leaving his favorite mark on her. He pushed his fingers back inside as he sucked harder on her neck.

Her hands grabbed at his back, digging her fingers in as he increased his speed and wriggled his fingers inside her. "Oh my god" she breathed as she felt her core tightening. Her body arched against him as the pressure built up inside her.

With 3 fingers inside, he slid his thumb up to her clit. "That's it sweetheart" his hot breath urged against her neck.

"Mhmahhh" she moaned out as her body squeezed against him, her muscles contracting against his fingers as she came. He brought his head up and kissed her lips as she was trying to catch her breath. He took his fingers out of her and pushed himself up.

She watched as he started to take his clothes off. She tilted her head as she panted, "We don't have to have sex, if you don't want to"

He undressed and crawled back up next to her. He grabbed her hand and guided it over his body, just like she had done to him earlier. He placed her hand on his hard cock, letting her fingers wrap around it. He leaned over and growled in her ear, "You did this to me"

He groaned as she stroked his cock up and down, squeezing a little. She traced her fingers around the tip, applying pressure with her thumb as she rubbed. Then she took the shaft back in her hands stroking faster. He grabbed her wrist, signaling to let go as he pushed himself back up.

He stood at the foot of the bed and pulled her legs towards him. He positioned himself between her thighs, lined his cock up and pushed himself inside her. "You feel so fucking good," he moaned as his hands grabbed her hips and allowed himself to go deeper in her.

Her hands wrapped around his as he thrusted in and out of her. "Bucky, you can go faster," she whispered between breaths.

He swallowed hard. Oh he wanted to. But he was afraid of his own strength so he kept at his slow pace. He raised her right leg up against him with her foot by his face as he pushed from a slightly different angle.

He exhaled, trying to concentrate on his thrusts. It was much harder, to go this slow, than he anticipated. He raised her left leg, putting it up against him like her other leg. She moaned as his pace quickened and felt him tense inside her. Then he grunted as he slowed to a stop, breathing hard as he came inside her.

He pulled out but he wasn't done. She hadn't cum again and he needed to make sure she wasn't wanting after this. "Roll over" he ordered as he released her legs, "I'm not done with you yet"

She bit down on her lip, loving the attention and his assertive commands. She did as she was told and rolled over. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to where her legs were off the bed. He was careful not to press her down into the bed as he pushed his cock back inside her and started thrusting again.

She threw her head back moaning out his name, "Bucky..." She clenched the sheets. He wasn't going fast but he still felt so good.

He hoped this would be enough for her. He wanted to do more, go harder, faster, deeper, but he just didn't trust himself. At least one thing was for sure, she wouldn't have to worry about him running out of stamina; he could probably go at this pace for hours.

"Oh" she cried out as her body pushed back into him. Feeling her body start to tense, he increased his pace just a bit to help push her over the edge. Her legs stiffened from the pressure building up. Then she cried out his name as her body shuddered with an intense orgasm, her vaginal walls tightening and pulsing around his cock inside her.

Kira panted against the sheets. He smirked as he felt her body start to relax against him, "before I pull out, are you satisfied or do you need more?"

Her eyes widened as she let out a soft giggle. There was no way she could handle more of him, not tonight. "You have worn me out," she whispered.