Chapter 18

I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. This is the same exact scene, just from BUCKY'S POV this time.  

Here is Bucky X Kira SMUT in all its glory.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

The walk to the room couldn't have been longer. This primal urge was consuming me. All I could think about was her body coming undone beneath me. As soon as we got into the room, I reached over to pull her down and tossed her on the bed. My god. The way she looked up at me, with her eyes full of anticipation and lust, made my cock hard. Her chest heaved up and down making me throb. I was ready to shred her clothes and make her scream.

I took a deep breath. I could just eat her. I smirked to myself, oh I would...I placed my knee on the bed and leaned forward, grazing my right hand on her left leg. I could feel her goosebumps as my hand reached the bottom of her shorts.

I watched her gulp when my metal hand grabbed her right knee, spreading her legs apart. I crawled on top of her, placing my body between her legs. If her eyes and breath weren't enough, the heat radiating from between her thighs gave her away. And I couldn't wait to find out how wet she was getting

My metal hand moved along the side of her body till I reached the back of her neck. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pulled her down on the bed. Chills ran down my spine when she gasped. Her sounds turned me on even more. I pushed my pelvis down on her, letting her know that I was already hard for her. I crashed my lips on hers, forcing my tongue in her mouth. She was absolutely delicious. I found her bottom lip with my teeth and tugged it.

"Bucky.." she breathed as I pulled away. Her mouth was just so sweet. But I needed to know what everything else tasted like. I tightened my gripe in her hair as I moved her head to the side, exposing her neck. That beautiful skin...I dipped my head and ran my tongue along her neck. I felt her fingers dig into my back as I found a delicate spot on her neck and started sucking. An airy moan escaped her lips as my tongue swirled around the mark I was making. I sucked again, harder. She was mine. I growled.

I pushed up off the bed a little bit. I could lay here, kissing her all night. But I wanted more. And obviously she wanted the same thing as I saw her hands reach for my shirt. I pulled it off and tossed it to the side. Her fingers traced down my chest and over my abs. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up towards me. "Your turn" I ordered. She jumped at my tone but there wasn't any protest as she helped me remove her shirt. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra but I was frustrated when she covered her chest from me.

No, none of that sweetheart. I grabbed her wrists, pinning her back down on the bed. "Don't hide from me doll" I commanded before kissing her again. The way her breasts pressed against it was so hot. My left hand released her wrist and skimmed down along her arm across to her chest. Her soft skin filled my hand when I squeezed her breast. Her nipple was so hard. I pinched it, earning a moan from her as our tongues were still tangled in a kiss.

I leaned back and looked down at her chest. Her breasts were absolutely gorgeous. So plump and tempting. I licked my lips. I had to taste them. I leaned down and sucked her breast into my mouth. "Oh Bucky" I heard her moan. She arched her back as I bit down on her nipple. Her hips rocked up against me. The heat between her legs reminded me I had something else to explore. But wasn't done here. I released her other wrist, moving my metal hand down to the breast I was sucking on. I fondled her breasts, squeezing, pinching, sucking every inch. With my tongue, I flicked against her hard nipple. She gasped, arching her back again, "Fuck..." she breathed. I smirked against her. I bet her panties were soaked. And I needed to know...

I moved my left hand down over her stomach. I felt her shiver under my touch and it only made me more excited. I shifted my weight to the side, leaning on my metal arm. Her breathing increased as I toyed with the edge of her shorts before sliding my hand in.