Chapter 17

Well, this is it! The moment you have been waiting for (or at least, I have been waiting for haha..) The rest of my story may suck but I'm pretty proud of this chapter. I spent way more time on this than I care to admit. I absolutely love erotic scenes. This chapter is very long but I hope you enjoy it~

Bucky X Kira SMUT in all its glory

This chapter is from KIRA'S POV, see chapter 18 for Bucky's POV ;)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

I covered my face with my hands trying to hide the smile that crept. I couldn't believe Bucky had just thrown me over his shoulder. Holy hell, this was exhilarating. As he stormed down the hallway towards my room, my mind raced with thoughts of our bodies intertwined between the sheets.

I felt his metal hand slide across my ass. He tugged at my shirt pulling me back as he leaned forward, tossing me on the bed. I was on my back, my elbows holding me up. His gaze was intense as he stood at the edge of the bed, towering over me. I shivered with want. I pressed my thighs together, getting wet as his hungry eyes devoured every inch of me.

My heart raced as his knee raised to the bed. His hand slid along my left leg up to my shorts. I gulped as metal fingers wrapped around my knee on my other leg.. Oh god...he was spreading my legs.

I breathed hard as he crawled on top of me. His metal hand glided along my side, moving all the way to the back of my neck. I gasped as he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head down onto the bed. It was so fucking hot how he was taking control. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his hard cock, through his pants, as he pressed his pelvis into me.

I stared at his face hovering over me.. He crashed his lips on mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth. "Mhmm" he was rough. His teeth scraped my bottom lip, tugging it. He pulled away for a split second, locking in on my eyes. "Bucky..." I breathed. Suddenly he gripped my hair tighter, turning my neck to the side. His fiery tongue was running along my neck and then he started sucking. I dug my fingers in his back. He was sucking so hard but it felt incredible. He could put that mouth anywhere.

He pushed up and I found myself whimpering at the loss of sensation. My body was hot and I wanted him inside me. I reached for his shirt. I think he got the idea as he pulled it up over his head and tossed it on the floor. I ran my fingers down his chest, tracing around his abs. His physique was mind blowing. Before I knew it, his hands were on top of mine and he pulled me up. "Your turn," he commanded in a dark husky voice, sending shivers down my spine. My heart raced as he moved his hands down and reached under my shirt. He slowly raised it up. I lifted my arms to help him take off my shirt. Embarrassed, I covered my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra so my breasts were completely exposed.

I gasped as he grabbed my wrists and pinned me back down on the bed, my bare chest laying under his. "Don't hide from me doll" he ordered before kissing me again. God, he was so sexy. The contact of his skin on my breasts made my nipples hard. He released my left wrist, dragging his hand along my arm to my chest. He found my breast and squeezed. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers pinched my nipple, sending a heat wave down my body. I was aching and so wet for him.

He leaned out of the kiss and looked down at my chest. With his metal hand still pressing my other wrist into the bed, he moved his head down. "Oh Bucky" I moaned as his mouth found my breast. I arched my back into him as he sucked and bit down on my nipple.

I let out a heavy breath as he released my wrist and both of his hands were massaging my breasts. The pressure was intense. He squeezed and pinched and sucked and licked. Oh god, I gasped as his tongue flicked across my nipple. "Fuck.." I breathed as I arched into him again. I felt him smirk against my chest.