Chapter 29

Sorry it took so long for this update. It is very hard to FOCUS on writing these things...haha

Sexy SMUT scene

BUCKY  X KIRA

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Then Bucky leaned back, "There is one more thing though..." he dragged his hands down, caressing over her hips to the edge of the fabric around her thighs, "How much do you like this dress?"

She tilted her head to the side while giving him a curious look, "What's wrong with my dress?"

"I'm ready to rip it off of you" he growled.

Kira pressed her lips together as her cheeks flushed. Was he serious? She was kind of tempted to find out..."It's nothing I can't replace"

In a split second, Bucky gripped the edge of the fabric and pulled his arms out to the side; shimmery red sequins flew off as the dress tore directly down the middle. Kira gasped with a little giggle at the sudden movement.

He watched as her breasts bounced from being released out of the fabric and proceeded to pull the sleeves off her. He was already hard and the thrill of being with her again was making him throb. But this time was different. He slid his hands up her abdomen, grazing over her breasts, and planted them on either side of her head. He wanted to taste every inch of her and pleasure her all night as if this was the last time he would ever be with her.

He dipped his head down to her neck, kissing her sweet spot. If there was one thing he knew that was certain, it was that life was unpredictable, and he sure as hell wasn't going to let Kira slip away again.

She ran one hand through his hair and wrapped the other around his back, letting out soft moans as he sucked her neck. He had stripped her down to her panties and she knew she was getting wet from the excitement.

He licked up and planted kisses along her jaw. "I've missed you so much" he mumbled into her lips as he kissed her. She parted her lips letting their tongues intertwine. His tongue pressed deeper, swirling around hers. The sensation was turning her on more; she rocked her hips against him as she moaned into him.

Bucky released her mouth, letting them catch their breath. His face moved closer to her ear as his husky voice whispered, "You taste even better than I remember." She could only let out a deep breath as his words sent a sliver of heat down her body, aching for him to touch her.

He moved his hands to her bent knees and pushed himself back up to a kneeling position between her thighs. His eyes traveled down her body, admiring her plump breasts. Her nipples were sticking out, hard and he was ready to lick them. Then his gaze went a little lower. Her breathing increased as he feathered his hand down her thigh. "I can see how wet you are, doll" he commented as he looked back up, meeting her lustful gaze.

"Bucky.." she breathed out. His hand moved to the side of her hip with a finger twisting the fabric. Flicking his wrist, he ripped her panties. She let out a small gasp as he tore the other side and took them off. Now she was completely naked. Bare. Fully exposed for him to see her wet and aching. She clenched her fingers into the couch, desperate for his fingers to be inside her.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked as his fingers lightly grazed down her inner thigh

"Mhmm yes" she moaned out, nodding her head

He licked his lips as he removed his hand. He pushed himself forward, finding her hands. He took both of her wrists in his metal hand, lifting them above her head as he pressed himself down on her. "You're going to have to beg for it," his sultry voice taunted as he lowered his head beside hers.