Chapter 13

PLEASE NOTE: This is an extended DIRTY/NAUGHTY rewrite of chapter 12

This chapter is from Kira's POV.

WARNING: LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT

-----

It was a little odd seeing Bucky just stand there at the doorway. Honestly, I was stunned that he even wanted to talk. Perhaps I should hear him out, "Uhm sure," I waved my hand out towards the room, letting him know it was okay to come in.

I watched him slowly walk in, trudging over to the bed. "We didn't get much time to talk this afternoon, I was hoping to get a moment with you." he began as he sat at the edge of the bed, "I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye"

After our interactions today, I had a feeling that he was going to apologize. But truthfully, he had every right to leave like he did. I was the one who acted like a bitch when he was trying to be nice.

"Bucky," I gave him a soft smile, "I'm sorry too. I wasn't very courteous today. You don't have to explain why you left the way you did. You're a super soldier that has things to do all over the world. It's okay."

"Actually, Kira... I have something to confess," he motioned for me to sit down beside him.

My body froze. What was wrong? His tone was incredibly serious. Had I really messed this up with my behavior today?

"When I stayed with you a few weeks ago," he started to explain

Oh no... I sat down on the bed and looked down at my hands. This conversation wasn't starting out well. What did I do wrong? Did I do something to upset him when he was staying at my house?

I heard him grumble, "There wasn't a mission"

What did he mean there wasn't a mission? I was so confused. I peered over to him hoping for an explanation.

I couldn't help but gaze into his eyes as he looked over. "I made up an excuse to see you," he confessed

Excuse me? "What?" I breathed out.

He continued, "I lied about being on a mission to come stay with you Kira"

"What are you talking about?" I repeated, even more confused now. There was no way this sinfully handsome super soldier came over just to see me. This had to be a joke, right? Maybe he was intoxicated? "How much did you have to drink today?" I gaped at him.

I kept watching his face waiting for his expression to change, but he remained serious as he revealed his confession, "Kira, I can't stop thinking about you. And I can't go on without you knowing the truth. I'm falling for you"

I gulped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Bucky Barnes was falling for me? That's impossible...He can't. Not me.

I pushed off the bed and stood up, waving my hands out to stop him "No, no..." He doesn't understand.

I stepped back looking down, crossing my arms across my chest as I hugged myself. "Look Bucky," I had my own confession to make, " I like you, a lot. Probably more than I should considering how little time we've spent together. But I...

"Deserve better than me?" He interjected.

"What?" My head snapped up to meet his frustrated gaze. "NO!" I protested. How could he even think something like that?

I watched as his eyes widened, he was genuinely surprised. Had he really thought I wasn't interested because he wasn't good enough?

"You're the one who deserves better! My god Bucky. You're incredible. I'm just," I caught myself starting to tear up. I wanted to be so much more for him. But I'm weak, insecure, and there are a hell of a lot better looking women out there...

"Perfect" he whispered as he stood up.

What? I looked at him surprised. 

He stood up and our eyes locked. But something changed... his eyes, dark, primal, almost hungry. I was startled when he started walking towards me, it made me shiver. I took a few steps back. But I didn't move fast enough and he quickly closed the distance. His hands reached up to my shoulders, gently squeezing them.

His movements were affecting me. I wasn't sure I should be feeling this way but his eyes were consuming me. My breathing became erratic.

"You are beautiful," He whispered, "The moment I left your house, I felt like a part of me stayed behind." I felt his hand caress my cheek.

His touch was hot...I leaned my head into his hand and faintly smiled, "my house felt so empty with you gone...but I don't understand. I'm just... an ordinary girl. There's nothing special about me"

He pressed his forehead to mine, taking my breath away, "Doll, you make me feel alive. I have been dealing with bad stuff for quite some time...Seeing you and being with you is making feel things I didn't think I would have again." He licked his lips, "Whatever you're afraid I won't like about you, you're wrong. I've been drawn to you since the moment I laid eyes on you. Your eyes, your smile, your curves, your laugh, your wit, your compassion, your sarcasm, your intelligence. Everything..."

Bucky...Is this really how you feel about me? I felt his metal hand slide down my back and he pulled me closer. Oh...what are you doing Bucky. His touch sent a wave of heat to my core.

His right hand moved to the back of my neck, "you have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now doll..."

Oh my god...my eyes dropped to his lips. He wants to kiss me? I looked back up to him just to make sure. He was already tilting his head and closing the space between us. Fuck. He really did want to kiss meI couldn't hold back anymore. I threw my arms around his back and pulled myself up, my lips crashing into his.

He leaned forward forcing my legs to step back. My back hit the wall as he pressed his body into mine. I gasped at the sensation from being stuck between him and the wall. His tongue slide in my mouth. Oh Bucky... I moved my tongue over his, twisting...swirling... He tasted so good and he was making wet. I moved my hand behind his neck to push our mouths deeper.  

His hands moved down to my hips; letting out a growl as his fingers pressed into me. Oh FUCK yes... I moaned into his mouth as he thrusted his pelvis into mine. Even through our clothes, I could feel dick pressing against me. He was so hard and my body was aching for him.

He lowered his mouth down over my bottom lip and let out a small moan as he pulled it into his mouth and bit down. My legs were getting weak as he sucked my lip. He slowly pulled away, sucking for as long as possible before it popped out.

My breathing was hard, I was almost panting. Oh god.. I wanted to feel his mouth all over me. I wanted him sucking every inch. I wondered if he could feel my thighs throbbing against his manhood. I wanted him so bad

He leaned his forehead back against mine. My eyes were heavy. I looked up at him. God, did he even realize how fucking horny he made me. Holy fuck... I wanted him to throw me on the bed... Shit, the bed... I had to remind myself that we were guests at someone else's house, "as incredibly mind blowing as that kiss was," trying to calm myself down I bit down on my lip, "I think we should stop," I really didn't want to but, "this is someone else's house..." I whispered.

His lips brushed back over mine "You're right" he breathed out, "I should go back to the living room before I get a lecture from Sam"

I wanted to laugh at his comment. But my body was so overwhelmed from his kiss.

His hand slowly released my hips. I felt a light kiss on my forehead before he headed over to the door.

"Good night sweetheart" I heard him whispered before the door shut

I leaned my head against the wall. With my arms down at my side, I dug my fingers into the wall trying to process what the hell just happened..

Bucky...

-----------

PLEASE NOTE: the following chapter (14) is this scene from Bucky's POV