“She hates us a lot Alessa. Especially me."

"I know. Because we hid our identity from her."

I sighed. “Yes. But she escaped not waiting to hear from us. I could have explained to her for doing it."

“But now it's too late. She is happy with what she has now."

I got disappointed and angry at the same time hearing this. Disappointed because I am not the one who is providing the happiness she is enjoying now. And angry because she is not mine now.

“You go back to Enzo. Don't tell him about our conversation. Tell him to meet me if he has any queries."

“Ok Leo. Take rest." Alessandra mumbled and left me. I was alone again.

Yes, I lost the most precious thing! My amore. Forever.

“Phew! I am tired

“Phew! I am tired." I collapsed on the sofa. After bidding goodbye to all the guests we are now gathered in the living room.

Indulekha went to her room with a sleeping Rakhi. Ishaani too was feeling sleepy but she won't doze off unless she gets to know about her last gift of the day.

Indulekha joined us soon. Now it's time to reveal the gift. I got up and gestured to Nandita to come and sit with Ishaani. She was getting excited.

“Ok, Isha here is the gift!" I mumbled placing a cover on her lap. With a smile, she took out the thing inside it.

“What is this Pappa?"

“Tickets to your favourite place."

“Where?"

“Disney Land!"

“Really? Are we going to Disney Land?"

“Yes, baby. We are going after your exams get over. That means after two weeks." Nandita said.

She jumped out of excitement clapping her hands. Others giggled seeing her happy mood.

“Hurray! I am going to Disney Land!" She glanced at the tickets and then came close to us. “I love you, Pappa and Mumma. I love you a lot!" She threw her arms around us. We hugged her back.

“Ishaani will you take your Chachu with you?" Rohit asked.

“No Chachu. Only children are allowed to go there. Not Chachus like you."

“What?" His mouth fell open while we all laughed at her reply. “But Chachu is also a kid like you."

“No. You are Chachu. At this age, you should give me a Chachi!"

“Isha..." Nandita uttered her name sternly receiving a mischievous grin from her. “Don't talk like this to Chachu."

“Hey bhabhi it's fine. She was kidding." Rohit said and lifted Ishaani. “We will discuss this later. Now let's go and sleep. Tomorrow you have to go to school right?"

“Yes, Chachu." She mumbled and they headed towards her room.

“Okay, we can also go and sleep." Masi said.

All agreed and we dispersed.

*****

I turned towards my left side to embrace my wife but felt empty. I opened my eyes to see that Nandita wasn't there. I looked around and saw her on the balcony. I got confused and went to her.

“Hey, you didn't sleep? What happened?"

“Um, I wasn't feeling sleepy."

"That's strange. We had a huge party and we all felt tired when it got over. I saw that you were getting exhausted when a majority of the guests left."

“Yeah. I was getting tired. But now sleep isn't consuming me."

“Can I ask you one question if you don't feel bad?"

“You don't have to wait for my permission."

“Did you have any nightmare again?"

For a moment, I regretted asking that question to her because I know she is free from her nightmares long back. But she is not in a good mood now. Something is bothering her.

“No. I haven't. I am okay."

“Then let's get back to sleep. You have duty tomorrow. So you should sleep well." I said and turned to go inside but felt her hand on my wrist. I stopped in my tracks and gazed at her. I met her teary eyes. “Nannu everything okay?" I cupped her face.

“No Harshad."

“What's wrong? Tell me. We will figure it out."

“My past is back!"

*****

Hey guys

☞How was the chapter?

☞Will Leonardo obey Nandita? Can he go away from her easily?

☞What will Harshad do to protect her?

╰ I wasn't able to log in using the app. I didn't have sufficient connection. So now the problem is solved. But my exams are approaching. So I will be updating whenever possible. Please co-operate. Thank you. ╯