Epilogue

UNEDITED

Five years later..

Remi:

"It's okay, it's okay...you got this, baby. You got this." I cheered Lilith on as she squeezed my hand before screaming.

"You stupid fucking bitch, why did I let you get me pregnant you stupid bitch?! We could've just fucking adopted. Fuck! This shit hurts! Get away from me!" Lilith sobbed as she slumped back on the bed, the sweat and tears streaming down her face.

It took us almost four years to finally get pregnant and have a baby. When we reunited, I half-expected her to become pregnant with the way we were having unprotected sex when we were engaged. I became concerned when a few months passed and we didn't have any positive pregnancy tests.

It all started when I asked her if she was on birth control and she shook her head, before sighing when she realized why I was asking. After trying time and time again, we finally gave in and asked the doctors for help.

After the abortion, it took a huge toll on Lilith's uterus because of the infection she caught. We tried IVF, and everything else in the book.

Nothing worked.

It caused a small dent in our relationship, us arguing a lot more and her not being in the mood to have sex. She became obsessed with tracking her cycle and would only have sex with me when she was ovulating.

It was a bummer.

Eventually we gave up, taking time to be more emotionally in tune with each other before deciding to try again. We planned the wedding, it was best for us to wait until after because of the expenses from both sides.

After our wedding, we decided we wanted to try surrogacy after our honey moon. We agreed and pushed the thought away, enjoying our honeymoon with no stress in the world.

Then months after coming back from our honeymoon, we found out Lilith was actually five months pregnant even though she wasn't showing at all and had no symptoms.

We were both panicked and excited, our time to prepare for the baby being limited since we found out so late. I've never had Lilith rock my world the way she did that night we found out we were pregnant.

She took my soul.

Ever since then, it was grind time. We had designers come and redecorate our home, having them baby proof almost everything as well as decorate our daughters bedroom.

Until we found out they were twins.

Then we decorated for both our son and our daughter, one side being for our little power ranger and the other side for our princess. We were ready for them, our families including ourselves excited for their arrival.

"oh GOD!" Lilith screamed as she pushed again, before slumping down and crying.

"We have two options, vacuum or c-"

"C-section!" Both Lilith and I yelled, watching as the nurses busted into the room. I watched as they took Lilith from the room and wheeled her to the o.r.

"Was that Lilith?! What happened?!" Stephanie yelled from the waiting room. I walked over to my family quickly and they watched as I ran a hand down my face.

"She needs a c-section. The babies are stuck."

"Shit." Leiya hissed. Mom looked at me with sad blue eyes and I smiled.

"I'm sure they're okay." My other parent stated. I smiled at them and nodded before running off to the o.r and washing my hands. They slipped on the mask and plastic cloth around my clothes and I walked in.

"Oh baby..I'm sorry for yelling at you." Lilith slurred, completely high off pain meds and anesthesia.

"It's okay, mama. Just relax for me, okay? We got this. We're gonna be parents."

The doctors operated on my wife and I watched in awe as she slept peacefully for the first time in the last twenty four hours. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead when the sound of small screams filled the room.

"It's a boy! And a...boy?" The doctor questioned. They mumbled amongst themselves and I sighed before smiling as they handed me the first baby.

"Princess, look. It's our son." I sniffed as I stared down at the little boy who cooed, his eyes still closed as he nuzzled into his blanket. They handed me the other twin and I sobbed from joy as I looked down at our children.

They cleaned Lilith up and bought her to the post op room, taking her vitals. Everything was normal and I was grateful because I knew her mom had trouble during her pregnancy. I thanked God for believing in me when no one else did, and blessing me with this unconditional love from my wife and my parents.

That night I thought I lost Lilly after she took the drugs, I meant the prayer I mumbled and I know God knew I meant it. He's blessed me with so much after that night and I'm forever grateful.

"Remi?" Lilith asked. I walked over to the bed and smiled as I kissed her forehead softly.

"Hi sweetheart. How do you feel?" I asked quietly. She sat up slowly and looked around to see our entire family smiling down at her.

"Where are the babies?" She asked. Both Leiya and I pushed both carts to the bed and she gasped, covering her face as she looked at both of them while they slept peacefully.

"They have my freckles." She sniffed before looking up at me with eyes filled with love and adoration. I nodded and sat down next to her.

"So this one..I was thinking the name Micah..and for our babygirl who is intersex like me..I was thinking something unisex like Mason."

"So Micah and Mason? I like that.." Lilith breathed as she kissed my cheek. I smiled and nodded before looking up at our family who smiled down at all of us. Stephanie nodded, the tears streaming down her face as she looked between the both of us.

"Now it's time to start your forever too."

THE END.

Can I get a.....idk. It's finally finished! The entire seriesssss I know. Thank you guys for all of your support fr! I love every single one of you!