Five.

Remi in the MM.

Unedited.

Lilith:

"I don't know why you care so much about her. She's a fùcking weirdo. Not to mention a creep. I see the way she looks at you, bro. She's in her twenties."

"Says the one that gets his asshole plowed into every other weekend by a married thirty year old for money knowing damn well you're rich as hell." I hissed at Kellen as I stabbed my fork into my salad. We were at the mall, Kellen thinking retail therapy will help with my shitty mood.

It didn't.

I've been in a funk ever since that night in my room with Remi. She never showed back up, the last two weeks killing me inside. I hoped she was okay and wasn't dead in a ditch anywhere from doing too many drugs.

I just wanted her safe.

I know she felt unwanted by everyone. I got that vibe too, but it didn't matter to me because I wanted her around. She just needs to stop being such a brick wall and try to be nice for once.

Fuck.

"Did you ask her parents?"

"No. I can't Kellen, you know this."

He rolled his ice blue eyes and looked away, but smirked as he tapped my shoulder and nodded over to another table before looking at me.

"You don't have to." He chuckled as he pointed over to a table where we saw Remi with another girl who was sitting on her lap. Remi licked her lips and looked up at the black-haired woman who leaned down and kissed her. They started to make-out, the woman leaning in to kiss Remi's neck. Remi's head fell back slightly and her eyes lazily looked over, immediately finding mine.

Oh fuck...

I looked away quickly and stood up, pulling Kellen by his hair to get up and threw my stuff out of the trash before walking swiftly to the bathroom. I let out a shaky breath as I paced back and forth for a second, before hearing the door open.

"Of course." I scoffed as I looked away from Remi who just stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"You saw all of that?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at her with a look that made her sigh and run a hand through her short coils.

"Does it matter?" I asked quietly as I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms. She sighed and walked over to me, pinning me against the counter in between her arms.

"What..jealous?" She asked cockily as she bumped her nose with mine. I scoffed and pushed her away slightly but she gripped my hands and slammed them down against my hips causing me to gasp.

"Just admit it."

"No."

"So there is something to admit?"

"In your dreams, bastard. Leave me alone."

"Okay." She chuckled as she lifted her hands and backed out of the bathroom, disappearing into the crowd of people. I ran a hand down my face and huffed before walking out of the bathroom to see Kellen staring at me.

"Explain. Now."

"There's nothing to say." I chuckled as I walked down to Spencer's. Kellen huffed in frustration and followed me into the store.

"What, you're gonna buy a vibrator and imagine all the things you can't do with her?"

"Oh cut me some fucking slack, Kellen. Seriously."

"Oh..so what I said was true. You want the older rebel that always seems to make you cry. Why is that? We may never know."

"Die."

"Kill me."

"How was the mall today?" Mommy asked as she cut into her steak. I shrugged, pushing my mashed potatoes around as my thoughts churned with one person in particular.

"It was fine."

"Kellen mentioned you ran into Remi." Mama breathed, causing me to look up with a glare.

"Of course he did. Big mouth." I hissed before sucking my teeth.

"I think everyone including her own parents can agree that you guys should stay away from each other."

"Why?" I asked. Mommy sighed and placed her fork down before looking up at me with concerned emerald eyes.

"Because, baby she's a bad influence. It was cute when you guys were younger, but now she will get you arrested and landed in prison. Mia figlia non è così e mi rifiuto che lo sia.." She sighed as she sat back in her chair.

(My daughter isn't like that and won't be like that.)

"But mommy she's a good person. She just needs a friend to help get back on the right track." I defended.

"And you think you'll be that friend?" Mommy asked. I could tell she was getting angry because her face was turning red and mama grabbed her hand. I huffed, feeling the tears well in my eyes as she started to speak to me in Italian.

"You respect my rules, Lilith-Anne. I don't want you around her and thats that. Besides, you're too young to be hanging around with her."

"Since when did age matter in this household?" I scoffed before standing up and storming off despite my mother's protests. I slammed my door shut and started to cry as I slid down to the floor.

I was getting tired of everyone telling me what to do. I felt as if they weren't trying to understand what I was telling them. I know deep down Remi is a good person. She wasn't like this before and it hurt me to see it. I was finally able to admit it to myself that it was the reason I wanted her around so bad.

I wanted to change her. I don't want to hear that she's dead one day. I would completely blame myself when I know I could change her.

I wiped my tears and stood up before walking over to my bed and flopping down. The tears continued to stream and I sighed as I heard my phone vibrate.

I flipped it over knowing it was Kellen who texted me, but squinted before gasping as I saw it was a random number instead.

'Why are you crying?'