Fifteen.

UNEDITED

Remi:

I exhaled from my joint as I leaned against the bench, allowing the tears to stream down my face. I wanted nothing more than to be in Lilly's arms.

After mother told me to leave, Rachel and I parked up here and argued. She refused to go without an explanation. So I simply told her I was tired of her and her attitude. Of course she got offended, telling me to get out of her car and to never call her again.

I didn't plan on it.

I took all of the beers I had from her car and drank them. All ten bottles. I was now sitting in the park, dizzy and full of emotions that I didn't understand.

I told her I love her..

I do love Lilly. I just don't think I'm good enough for her. This is all I know. Being outside every night doing nothing. Drinking and smoking until I felt content in my own skin until lately, instead surrendering to Lilly every night and being in her arms.

And it was fùcking amazing.

Her accent was the sweetest I've ever tasted. Her moans drove me crazy that night. Not to mention she's such a sweetheart. I don't want to ruin that.

I sighed and stood from the bench and wobbled slightly, before grabbing my things and making my way to Lilly's house. I followed her location and finally reached her backyard, tip-toeing up her balcony but stopping as I saw Lilly-Anna laying in bed with her legs spread, her back arching off the bed.

Oh shit..

I slowly walked up to her balcony door and watched as she jumped and pulled her hand out of her pants but I shook my head as I walked inside and immediately stripped to my underwear before standing at the edge of the bed.

"Keep going." I whispered. She looked beautiful under the moonlight, her body highlighted completely. She was in a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts.

"Take off your shorts." I breathed. She nodded and slipped them off, leaving her in her boy shorts.

I watched as her fingers slid them to the side, exposing her glistening püssy to me. She spread her lips with her fingers, coating them with her wetness before rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, princess. You're so wet." I moaned quietly as I slipped my hand into my boxers and pulled out my throbbing hard-on, watching as her eyes widened as she gasped.

"Oh shit.." She whimpered as her head fell back as she continued to play with her pussy. I started to stroke myself, pumping my cock up and down as I stared into her eyes while her head fell forward. I dripped my spit onto my shaft and watched as she bit her lip as her eyes followed my movements.

"I could only imagine how your pussy would feel on my cock. I would just slip inside you, filling you up until you can't fucking breathe." I whispered as I walked toward her and took her hand from her wet pussy before placing it on my throbbing cock, moaning at the warmth and wetness on her fingers.

Lilly gasped before biting her lip and pumping my cock with her wet fingers, before taking her other hand and playing with herself. I moaned at the sight and the feeling of her warm hand pumping my cock.

"I want to taste you." She whispered as she got on her knees. I stripped from my underwear completely and watched as her low eyes traveled up and down my body before leaning up and kissing my lips.

We kissed passionately, our naked bodies pressed against each other as my hands found her small hips. She was so small, yet so strong as she clung to my body as I laid on top of her.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed down her chest and flicked her breasts with my tongue. She gasped and moaned lowly, her fingers finding my hair as she held my face to her breasts. I sucked and kissed her skin, leaving bruises on her breasts surround her nipples.

Her legs were trembling around me as I kissed down her body before flipping us over and laying on my back. She stared down at me, her large hair falling over her face. She looked ethereal.

"You're beautiful." I breathed as I caressed her cheek. She blushed and looked away slightly, before looking at me with dark eyes before leaning down and kissing me softly.

"I want you." She breathed against my lips.

"Not yet. Let's just experiment for right now."

"You don't want to fuck me the way you fuck these other hoes?" She asked sarcastically, hissing as I leaned up and bit down on her shoulder.

"You deserve more than them. They're nothing but useless pocket pussies. You're more than that."

"Show me, then." She breathed as she held the side of my face. We stared at each other for a second before I leaned in and rubbed my nose against hers.

"In due time. I want to take my time with you." I whispered. She nodded and I laid down before flipping her over.

"Oh.." She moaned as I started to eat her pussy from behind, moaning at the feeling of her arching and grinding against my face. Her wetness dripped down my face as she leaned forward and took my shaft into her warm mouth, causing my hips to buck as I moaned against her pussy.

We pleased each other, moaning and writhing against each other. She sucked on my hard cock, her head bobbing down as spit dripped down my balls and legs. I sucked on her clit, before slipping my tongue inside of her pussy and moving her against my face.

Lilith whimpered as her head fell back, her body moving against my face as her legs shook around me indicating that she was close. I smirked and continued to feast on her flesh, leaving a hard spank on her ass causing her to whimper.

"Yeah, cum for me, sweetheart. It's okay.." I whispered causing her to moan loudly as she started to cum, her body thrown back against my face as she held my chin, her body arching and writhing against my tongue.

"Oh Remi.." She sobbed as she rode through her orgasm, her fingernails digging into my thigh. I drank everything she gave me, moaning to her taste.

It was something I never wanted to give up. Even if I felt like I had to.