Twenty-Nine.

Anna in the MM.

Remi:

"How the fuck did this happen, Remi? Was it you who got her pregnant?" Mom asked as they glared down at me. I inhaled from my cigarette and sighed as I ran my fingers through my over-grown haircut.

"Ma..I love he-"

"Shit." They hissed as they looked away. They clenched their fists before looking down at me with anger I've never saw before. It was a betrayed type of anger. We were standing outside of the hospital, Rachel stitching up my face in her car before going home. I didn't know how to feel, completely terrified and ashamed.

I've never seen Miss Stephanie so upset before. Even that night at the barbecue all those years ago. She was angry but this was unnatural. Demonic. What I went through moments ago was something I've never seen before.

I see why Lilly was scared of them finding out.

"You made your bed. Now fùcking lay in it. Do you hear me?!" They hissed. I nodded and my they snatched my cigarette from my hand before inhaling from it and exhaling.

"You're going to have to speak to your mother about this. I can't do this one for you, Remi-Lee."

"I know, sir." I whispered as I looked down at my feet. I knew mom hated me after this one. I know she's probably gonna kick me out, say things. Throw things.

I just had to mentally prepare myself.

I heard a sigh and looked up to see mama glaring at me with her silver-blue eyes. She stormed over and snatched my pack of cigarettes from my hand and lit her cigarette before leaning against the wall.

"Speak. Now."

"Can we go home and do this?" I asked. She scoffed but mom put a hand up and looked over at mama.

"Please, Kate." They breathed. They exchanged a look and mama rolled her eyes before storming off to the car.

"Do you want to try and talk to her before we leave? Because this will be the last time you're coming around this family. You do know that, right? If she decides to have the baby that's a-"

"She's not. We already talked about it."

Mom's face dropped slightly and I shrugged, the tears streaming down my face. I sniffed bud gasped as I felt warm arms wrap around my body. Mom pulled me to their chest and rubbed my back as I sobbed into her shirt. It felt so good to be in her arms that I couldn't help but let out everything I was feeling.

I cried and cried as they rubbed my back and kissed my hair, saying that it's going to be okay and it'll pass.

We were now on our way home, both my parents quiet in the front seat while I stared our the window in the back. I had asked to see Lilly but Ms. Leiya said no and to leave before she punches me in the face.

I simply nodded and walked out, before breaking down again in mom's arms.

I pulled out my phone and opened our messages. I smiled at the texts and pictures we sent to each other. I stared at the ones we took in Italy, swallowing hard.

'I meant it when I said I'll wait for you. Don't give up on me. I'm gonna do this for you.'

The text delivered and I sighed before locking my phone. We pulled up in the driveway and mom turned off the car before slumping back in the seat.

"Remi, you have any weed?" Mama asked causing me to look at her in shock.

"Kate, what the-"

"Ima need it so I don't beat her fùcking ass, An. She was just a teenager, Remi! What the hell were you thinking?! I thought Rachel was your girlfriend!" Mama screamed, her face turning red as her hand slammed against the dashboard repeatedly.