Seventeen.

The storm is coming.

Unedited.

Lilith:

"Y'all are fùcking lucky it was me and no one else." Kellen hiccuped as he slammed the door shut before falling face first onto the ground, snoring immediately.

Both Remi and I let out a breath before looking at each other and laughing quietly.

"He's gonna feel that in the morning."

"That's my best friend for you."

"You look so beautiful, Lilith." She whispered as she stepped closer to me. I blushed and smiled, moaning quietly as she leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Where have you been? I was so worried." I whispered. She squeezed my hand as she looked up at me through her lashes.

"I was handling some things. Clearing the homes in my closet."

"What do you mean? I asked as we stepped out onto the balcony. She shut the door and we sat down on the bench, her arm wrapping around my shoulder and pulling me close.

"I...went to AA. Last few nights I been there, then I bought a car."

"For real? Oh, Remi. I'm so proud of you." I exclaimed as I gave her a tight hug. She smiled against my skin and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah..just wanted to feel it out. See what it was all about. The car is some cheap shit, but it's better than nothing and I can keep my stuff in there."

"It'll also make it easier for you to come back to me." I whispered. She looked down at me with a look of intensity as she caressed my cheek.

"Always. No matter what."

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers, leaving a sweet gentle kiss against them before pulling away. She smiled and pulled out a joint before lighting it. We smoked in silence, the music blaring from downstairs indicating that everyone was still having a good time.

"Want to go for a ride?" Remi asked as she grinned before flicking her joint over the balcony. I nodded and we stood up, before sneaking down the balcony stairs and passing the house, giggling loudly as we ran across the grass, my bare feet soaked from the dew.

I gasped at the old convertible, laughing at the sleek old car.

"It really is crap. No offense." I giggled as I slipped into the front seat. She chuckled as slipped behind the wheel and popped the hood, the night sky sitting above us.

"Hold on tight." She grinned as she revved the engine, before speeding off.

I screamed into the air, watching as she smiled softly as I put my hands up as she sped down the empty road. I felt freer than I've ever felt before, the cool air hitting my face causing my eyes to close as I smiled widely.

She continued to race down the road, swerving the car and making a sharp turn before pulling into a dark parking space. The moon shined down into the car as she stopped, before shutting it off and looking over at me.

"That was fun!" I giggled. She nodded, still staring at me before going into her pocket and pulling out a small, velvet satchel.

"It isn't much but..happy birthday, baby." She grinned as she handed me the satchel. I looked up at her before looking down at the bag and opening it, the bracelet falling into my lap.

The tears welled in my eyes as my fingers grazed against the gold material, the heart charm glistening under the light. I pressed it open and gasped before laughing as the tears streamed down my face at the old photo of both of us grinning. She was eight and I was two, both of us grinning into the camera.

"Where did you find that picture?" I asked as I looked up at her. She smiled and leaned in, kissing my stray tears before pulling back.

"Stole it from my mom a little while back. Been carrying it around in my wallet for quite some time so I said fuck it. Let me give her a piece of me."

I sniffed before slipping the charm bracelet onto my wrist and climbing on top of her. I straddled her waist and leaned down, kissing her lips. Our kiss deepened, nothing but the sound of crickets and our soft moans filling the atmosphere.

Her hands travelled up my dress and found my back, holding me gently to her body as I slowly started to move against her hard shaft.

"Now it's my turn to give you a piece of me." I whispered against her lips.

"Are you sure?" Remi asked as she kissed my neck. I nodded, gasping as she sucked on my skin.

"Never been more certain."

The warmth radiated between our naked bodies as we laid there, skin to skin. Her naked body was pressed against mine as I laid down on the backseat of the car, the moonlight illuminating both of our bodies in the dark.

Remi kissed and licked every part of my body from head to toe, her soft whispers driving me crazy as she kissed up my chest, her lips attacking mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues finding each other's like magnets. She hitched a leg over her waist and I gasped as I felt her bulge rub against my clit.

"Fuck.." I moaned as I arched my back. She moaned loudly before leaning down and biting my bottom lip harshly.

"You're mine." She growled against my mouth. I moaned and nodded, our tongues slipping out and touching as we started to make out again.

I felt her align herself with my pussy and she pinned my arms above my head before kissing my neck.

"Please.." I whispered. She moaned and kissed over to my face before kissing my lips as she started to slide inside of me.

I gasped loudly, my entire body arching as my lips parted against hers, my hands clutching her face as I tried to keep composure. It hurt but felt so fùcking good, my body breaking into goosebumps completely.

Remi moaned against my mouth, sliding all the way inside. My eyes rolled into my head as I let out a loud, broken moan as I panted against her mouth, my fingers digging into her shoulder. She held me close to her body, her lips finding my ear after attacking my neck with more kisses.

"I know, baby. I know..fuck..you feel so good." She moaned. I gasped, wrapping my legs around her waist as she slid out before sliding completely inside, her pelvic bone meeting mine.

We stared into each other's eyes for a second, my breathing broken and fast as I tried to compose myself.

"I love you." She whispered, before starting to move inside of me. I was a whimpering, moaning mess as my nails scratched down her back. It didn't feel like anything I've ever felt before. I never wanted her to stop.

"Don't stop..please don't stop..oh God!" I moaned as she lifted my leg slightly and started to move faster, our foreheads touching as we panted against each others lips. Our moans were loud as we made love under the moonlight, the car rocking back and forth aggressively as she pounded deep inside of me.

Remi stared into my eyes as she continued to move in and out of me. The tears streamed down my face as I felt my orgasm start to build, my legs trembling around her.

"I'm gonna cum..fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum!" I gasped as my back arched, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as she started to whisper in my ear. She groaned and grunted above me, both of us falling apart in each other's arms as we panted against each others lips.

We weren't done though, my hips moving up and down as I rode her throbbing cock in the backseat. She was rougher this time, her hand slamming down on my ass repeatedly as I rode her, both of our moans loud and wild as she pounded in me from below. She gripped my ass cheeks as we moved against each other. My wetness dripped down my legs and thighs as she continued to slam her cock in and out of me.

"Yeah, you like that? You wanted this all along, huh? You wanted me to stretch your pussy. You're such a bad girl for me. Admit it." She hissed as she bit down on my skin causing me to gasp.

"Yes yes, only for you baby. Only for you.."