Eighteen.

UNEDITED

Lilith:

Remi and I bumped shoulders as we walked onto the lawn, causing both of us to chuckle. Her hands were in her jean pockets as we walked side by side, her sweater resting on my shoulders from catching a chill after my body temperature regulated.

I lost my virginity..to Remi! In her car! Under the moon light! Holy fuck!

My legs were still trembling from the multiple orgasms. We kept going and going until I couldn't anymore. We were both dripping sweat, kissing and holding each other until Kellen called asking where I was and that he threw up on my bedroom floor.

I told him Remi and I went to the store to get more ice and red cups and for him to tell my parents. I made sure we brought some, the small bag dangling from my wrist as we walked into the house.

Everyone was still partying, drunk out of their minds and dancing to the music. All the adults danced provocatively. Mama and mommy were in the middle of the dance floor, shaking their asses causing both Remi and I to laugh. Kathleen and Anna were right next to them, bumping and grinding like the old folks they were. Brianna and Kelly were on the couch knocked out, both of them drooling. Nina and Alice were making out on the other corner of the house, causing me to look at Remi who was already looking down at me with a smirk on her swollen, red lips.

"Glad to see you're back!" Mommy slurred as she slammed a hand on my back, causing me to hiss.

"Yes. Here." I handed her the bag and she grinned before scurrying over and placing it on the table.

"Can Remi stay the night? Since we're leaving tomorrow?" I asked boldly, praying to God they said yes.

"Yeah, but different rooms unless Kellen sleeps in the room with you. Are you picking anyone else to come?" Mommy asked as she sipped her drink.

"Laí. She said she'll meet us here in the morning." I breathed, thinking of my cousin that I haven't seen in a while. She was a little older than me, but younger than Remi.

Her parents Eileen and Alonzo were very strict on her, but it was out of love. She was never really allowed to do much as a kid, but now that she's older, I knew this trip would benefit her.

And she'll keep Kellen busy. Which means I'll have my baby all to myself with no interruptions.

"Okay, then we're gonna call it a night. I'm tired." I yawned, before nudging Remi who also nodded.

"Have a goodnight, miss Stephanie. Thank you for the invite." She grinned before slowly walking away.

"You better not be doing any funny business with that girl, Lilly." Mommy mumbled in Spanish. I nodded before turning around and walking upstairs, but bumping into a figure.

"Hi, auntie." I grinned. Aunt Lina eyed me up and down for a second before smirking as she shook her head.

"Hi sweetheart. Worn out?" She asked, causing me to blush completely. She chuckled and brushed passed me before walking downstairs to join the rest of our family.

She knows.

I sighed and walked into my room to see Remi lifting Kellen from the ground and placing him on the sofa before cleaning up the rest of the vomit from the floor. She was mumbling in Italian to herself, calling him an incoherent mess before turning around and yelping to see me smirking at her.

"Hi." She breathed as she held her chest. I walked over and tip toed before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hi. Sleep in my bed."

"But-"

"We'll just say Kellen passed out on the couch so I let you sleep with me. It's okay, they'll understand. I never let anyone sleep on the floor."

She nodded and gulped as I started to strip from my dress and walking to the bathroom in my underwear, looking over my shoulder to see her staring.

I hope she took the hint.

I started the shower and stripped from my underwear before wrapping my hair up and slipping in between the glass doors. The bathroom door shut and I looked up to see Remi stripping from her clothes. She was completely naked, her abs shining under the natural light.

She slipped into the shower and shut the glass doors before wrapping her arms around me, her lips attacking mine.

"Did you lock the door?" I moaned quietly as we continued to kiss.

"Yes ma'am." She breathed before attacking my lips with hers. She lifted me up and I gasped, my arms and legs wrapped around her as she pinned me against the wall, causing both of us to laugh as my false eyelashes started to fall off under the water.

We continued to make out, the shower being the most intimate thing I've ever been through in my life. She was on her knees as I scrubbed her hair with my shampoo and conditioner, washing her hair and back gently with my body wash. We took turns taking care of each other and I knew she needed this.

She wasn't used to this.

Her eyes were closed as I soaped her body. It was as if she was finally allowing her to feel all the love I was willing to give her. I needed her to know that I'm here. It didn't matter what anyone else thought.

I'm here.

We were now sitting at my bathroom vanity, my robe wrapped around my body as she sat in front of the mirror. I moisturized her back and arms, my hands running across her scars and tattoos. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder, causing her to smile at me as our eyes met in the mirror.

I moisturized her hair with some leave-in conditioner, her hair curly and loose compared to my kinky coils.

"Are you excited about our trip?" I asked her.

"More than anything. I can't wait to be able to hold you without fear."

That made my heart flutter, my eyes melting into hers. She pulled me onto her lap before kissing my lips softly.

"Thank you for caring about me."