Twenty-Two.

Swipe for the song for this chapter.

Haha more storm to come.
UNEDITED

Remi:

"Shit, shit, shit, shit.." I sobbed loudly as I ran out of the house with Lilly's limp body in my arms. I laid her clammy body in the backseat and smoothed the hair that stuck to her face from her forehead before growling.

"How could you be so fucking stupid?!" I hissed before punching the seat as I tried to shake her awake. Her eyes opened and closed again, a moan coming from her mouth. I looked around and saw everyone staring and I glared.

"Mind your fucking business!" I yelled before getting in the drivers seat and driving off. I had my hand on her chest as I drove to the park we first made love at, before pulling over and taking her out of the car and dragging her body toward the recreational center.

"Baby wake up. Please.." I sobbed as I slumped on the floor and pulled her head onto my chest. I was breathing fast and sobbing into the air, my voice hoarse as I wailed.

"Lilith, come on! Why'd you have to come?! Why?! I was going to come to you. I always come back, baby. Please, princess. I don't even know what you took..I was only there to sell. I didn't cheat, baby please..I'm so sorry.." I cried before looking up at the sky.

"I'm sorry, God. I'm sorry. I won't touch another drug again..I was weak..I'm not used to feeling how I felt on the trip to Italy. Please don't take her. She's everything to me. I won't touch it again I swear, just please make sure she's okay." I cried to the sky praying that God heard my cries for help. I never wanted this to happen.

This is what I was afraid of. My world is too dangerous for her. I can't bring her into this.

I'm too dangerous for her.

Lilith moaned before gagging and shooting you from my lap, vomiting onto the ground before gasping and holding her chest as she looked around in a panic.

"Lilly..baby.." I sobbed as she looked at me.

"W-wh-"

"Sh..sh..I don't know what you took, but I need to make sure you're okay." I sniffed as I looked up at her.

"Why did you do it?" She whispered softly as she held her throat. I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder, feeling her body melt into mine.

"Lilith, I'm not good for you."

"No. No I don't want to hear this bullshit. You are good for me! You just don't know how to be fucking happy!" She yelled before standing up. I groaned and clenched my fists before standing up.

"Listen to me. You just almost fucking died. You cannot be fucking chasing me around like that! I said I was fucking coming! Why couldn't you just wait?!"

"Because I thought you were dead!" She screamed, the tears streaming down her face as she broke down in front of me.

"Every night you're not with me I fucking worry, Remi. I'm scared that you're hurt or dead in a fucking ditch somewhere. Why can't you see that I care too much about you?!" She sobbed.

"And that's the problem! Look what just happened, Lilith! God forbid that was fentanyl. Or fucking crack!"

"Then why do you do it?! Huh?! I wanted to see what all the hype was about! You come to me every night more and more intoxicated. So what's the fun?! Huh?! You think I want to see you that way?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Do you want to die?! Is that what it is, Remi? Do you want to fucking die?! Because that's where you're fùcking headed at this rate." She hissed. I glared down at her before yelling as I punched the door to the public restroom.

"Get in the car. You're going home."

"Why? So I can be alone because you can't deal with your fucking emotions?"

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" I yelled so loud that my voice echoed in the dark, causing her to jump and stare at me in fear. I've never yelled at her like this before and I knew it struck a nerve as the tears welled in her eyes.

The drive to her house was tense as I sped down the road in anger. She watched me the whole time, her eyes burning into my profile. Her phone kept vibrating so I looked down to see it was her mom calling her.

"Tell her you're with Kellen."

"No."

"Fuck, Lilith!" I growled as I slammed my fist on the steering wheel.

"Can you stop being so fucking immature?!" I hissed. I watched as the hurt masked her face and she nodded, pressing her lips together.

"Wow."

"Lilith n-"

"Fuck you." She spat, the tears streaming down her face. I huffed in frustration and shut off the car after pulling over a few blocks away from her house.

"When you wake up tomorrow morning, you're going to feel like you have the flu. I'll leave some stuff to help you feel better."

"Yeah whatever."

I looked over at her with an aggravated expression and she rolled her eyes before nodding.

"You know I love you, right?" I breathed. She stayed still for a second, looking down at her hands as she played with her fingernails.

"If you love me, stop doing drugs."

"Lili-"

"No fùcking excuses. Stop doing drugs and get it the fuck together. If you love me....you would do it for me. Not for yourself. But for me." She breathed as she looked over at me. I swallowed hard before nodding and she sighed before wiping her face.

"You coming?" She asked, her face softening as she looked at mine. I shook my head no and she swallowed hard before nodding.

"Can I ask why?"

"I was going to come before you decided to show up. I was running behind because I was making a sale. I wasn't supposed to use, they only made me use to test the product. The stripper was complimentary." I explained with my entire heart.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her lips softly.

"Just don't do any stupid shit like that again. Just fùcking call me next time."