Three.

Here's some more of older Leiya in here.

Unedited.

Lilith:

I stared at Remi and watched as her eyes trailed my body from head to toe, before finding my eyes again

I stared at Remi and watched as her eyes trailed my body from head to toe, before finding my eyes again. She smirked her pretty smirk, her dimples deep in her cheeks. She was the perfect combination of both of her parents, as all three of them were. She looked a lot older than the last time I saw her. She was taller and more muscular, tattoos covering her body from her neck down. Her gages stretched her ear lobes but they looked great on her.

Her blonde hair was cut short, her sides shorter than the top of her head, leaving her shirt curly blond strands to fall ontop of her head.

I swallowed. Hard.

I didn't dare let my eyes drop down to her pant area, knowing that they would look at the same place that kind of scarred me for life, but also made me curious.

"Hi." I managed to muster, before internally face-palming myself.

Fùcking idiot.

"Fresh out?" She asked as she nodded toward the bathroom door as she walked closer. I nodded and swallowed hard as she stalked toward me before smiling and touching my chin, gently.

"Well..aren't you going to hug me?" She asked quietly, our faces so close that I could smell the cigarette she smoked before coming inside. I kept my eyes on hers as I slowly placed my clothes into the hamper and stood straight, feeling her arms slowly wrap around my waist as her head laid on my shoulder.

"I missed you, friend."

I wrapped my arms around her and she pulled me closer causing me to gasp, holding me to her body tightly as I hugged her back. We stayed like this for a second, but she pulled away quickly as we heard footsteps travel toward my room.

"Lilly bab- oh..well..who's this?" Kellen asked as he stood by the door as he stared at Remi in confusion. I rolled my eyes and glared at him, causing him to huff.

"Hi, Remi."

"Kellen, don't be a prick. I already saw you downstairs." Remi responded quickly, the aggression in her voice causing him to scoff.

"Alright, how about we get down stairs? Yeah?" I asked as I stood in between them as Kellen started to walk over with his fist clenched.

"Whatever. Mom is looking for you, she has the bracelet you said you wanted from the botanica that's downtown. She said she'll take you another day because she already we-"

"Okay Kellen! Go downstairs!" I exclaimed, growing annoyed at both of them for being in my presence. Kellen scurried away and Remi chuckled as she started to play with the hand that unintentionally laid on her chest.

"He still seems to be a chatter box." She chuckled as she licked her lips while looking into my eyes, causing my knees to nearly go weak.

"And you still seem to be the same feisty little girly that I liked so much." She smirked before slowly taking my hand and kissing my fingers before walking downstairs.

I was nearly hyperventilating as I sat down at the edge of my bed, trying to gain my composure. The butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I felt myself grow wet as the memory of her lips on my fingers haunted me.

She likes me?

A small smile filled my face but then dropped as I realized not only was she six years older than me, but my parents and her parents would never approve of this relationship.

Especially after what happened that night at the barbecue.

For years I overheard my moms and her parents talking about her, how she changed and became a rebel and a trouble maker. She's been in and out of jail for countless reckless endangerment charges since she was seventeen, and was even caught selling drugs.

My parents would never approve of me being with someone like that.

I strolled downstairs to see everyone gathered in the dining room, talking and laughing. All the adults such as Auntie Kathleen, Anna, Kelly, Brianna, Lina, Nina and my moms were at the table laughing and drinking wine. Matthew and Blaire, Kellen's younger sister, ran around the house and played with their toys.

"Hi, honey!" Auntie Brianna grinned as she walked over and hugged me tightly before pulling away.

"Hey, Auntie." I breathed as I felt eyes burning into my profile. I swallowed hard and smiled as she handed me the small black bag with the bracelet that I wanted for so long.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"What's that?" I heard Remi ask as she stood next to me. I heard someone clear their throat and Aunt Lina shot me a knowing look, before looking away.

"A bracelet. I'm gonna go eat."

"No problem."

She sounded defeated and I turned to look at her to see her already heading for the door. I sighed lowly and turned around to walk over to the table and stood next to mommy who looked down at me with a drunken smile.

"Que pasa?" She asked as she touched my hair.

"I'm fine. Hungry." I breathed.

"Mama made you a plate when you were still upstairs. Stay out of trouble, por favor."

"Si, mami. Soy buena." I responded before grabbing my plate and walking to the living room before sitting down. Everyone talked and laughed as I ate my food and scrolled through my phone.

"All of us are going outside in the backyard. You're okay, right?" Mama asked as she rubbed my back. I nodded and watched as everyone walked to the backyard to see the view that we had, causing me to sigh.

"Good to see certain things haven't changed." Remi sighed as she plopped down on the couch next to me and taking a swing from her beer.

"You're not going to eat?" I asked. She shook her head and smirked as she caressed the side of my face before taking another swing of her beer.

"What's your number?" Remi asked as she looked at me with hooded red eyes with her bottom lip in her mouth. I licked mine and watched her eyes drop low and it made me smirk as I looked away.

"You know damn well.."

"What?" She asked as she gripped my jaw causing me to gasp lowly.

"I need you to stop because our parents find us."

"And if they do?" She asked as she leaned closer to my face, her nose rubbing against mine and causing me to moan slightly.

"That's what I thought."