Thirty-Six.

UNEDITED

Lilith:

"Tastes good, right?" Remi whispered as she fed me the chocolate cake from the spoon. I moaned and nodded, watching as she leaned forward and licked my chin before kissing my lips.

We were in our living room, both of us naked with candles lit as we ate our dinner on the carpet after fùcking each other's brains out. We've been in our blissful bubble for the last two weeks, our phones on do not disturb. It was to the point where we were both a mess, her hair curly and frizzy from being untreated and my fingers being entangled in them so much. Both of us had bruises and scratches on our skin, it being evidence of our constant love making.

"Here, I know cherries are your favorite." She grinned as she brushed the cherry against my mouth, leaving the stickiness against my lips before taking her tongue and licking it off. I moaned and watched as she parted my lips with her fingers and placed the cherry in between them, when the door to our home busted open.

"Jesus...Christ! Kellen! Tell them to stay at the damn car! They're not dead! Stephanie's gonna have a fucking heart attack if she sees this." Kathleen yelled as she covered her eyes. Both Remi and I blushed from utter embarrassment and I groaned, placing my forehead on her bare shoulder as she wrapped the couch throw over around us.

"Ha! I told yall!" We heard Aunt Lina yell from outside. Remi looked at me and I looked at her, both of us cracking up before standing and wrapping the blanket around our most intimate parts. We blew out the candles and watched as our family walked into our home.

Aunt Lina grinned mischievously as mama and mommy stared at us in shock and disgust. Kathleen and Anna were laughing behind their hands while Kellen and Rachel exchanged money, Rachel laughing with her tongue out as she counted her bills.

"I won. I fucking knew they was playin' fucking honeymoon in here. I called it, bitch!" Rachel laughed as she stuck her tongue out at Kellen who just rolled his eyes.

"W-we bought dinner.." mommy stuttered as her wife green eyes bounced between Remi and I.

"Hi mommy. Okay, give us a few minutes."

"Y'all didn't have enough? Shit." Rachel joked causing Kellen to snort and walk out of the house to keep from laughing loudly.

"Steph, let's go outside yeah?" Mama asked mommy as she continued to look between us, her nose twitching slightly. It was hard for mommy to give Remi her blessing to marry me, but she did so I don't know what she expected.

I was going to fuck my fiancée one way or another.

Remi and I ran upstairs, giggling uncontrollably as we shut our bedroom door.

"I don't even know how they found us here. I didn't tell anyone about the hous-"

"Aunt Lina." We both stated at the same time before laughing again. I touched her chest and sighed dreamily as I looked up at her blue eyes. She smiled and leaned down, kissing my lips softly.

"Let's get them to leave as fast as possible."

"Of course."

Our first night in the house, Remi confessed to buying both of us a shit ton of new clothes to put in the rooms since she had a feeling we wouldn't leave any time soon.

I slipped on my pink sweats and matching sports bra before brushing through my matted hair. Remi was brushing her teeth next to me and I smirked knowing it was because she ate my pussy for almost four hours straight.

I watched as she wrapped her hair in a bun, her muscles flexing and her hairy armpits triggering something deep inside of me. I hopped onto the counter and pulled her in between my legs, pushing her boxers and sweats down.

"Can we make it quick?" I whined. She smirked and licked her lips.

"Why when we can wait until they leave and I can continue to take my time devouring every piece of you, hm? Like I did earlier, princess." She asked before licking my lips and walking out of the room.

"OH SHIT! Oh shit..." I heard Kellen moan as Remi screamed out of fear and shock, slamming the bathroom door shut and staring at me before pulling her pants up.

"He just saw my dick. He just saw my fucking dick. Jesus Christ." Remi moaned in embarrassment causing me to laugh.

"Well he's not the one that's going to be sucking it and taking it down his throat, is he?" I asked. Remi looked up at me with dark eyes and shook her head slowly as she licked her lips. I hopped off the counter and leaned in, kissing her lips.

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

"All I know is...I see why...that's all." Kellen coughed lowly as he dug into his Thai food. I shook my head and looked over at Remi who's face was red in embarrassment.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Rachel asked. Kellen shot her a look and she stared confused, but then laughed loudly as her eyes widened.

"She takes after her daddy." Anna shrugged as they sipped their beer. Mommy was still quiet, pushing her noodles around in her plate as her friends laughed and joked around. I sighed and stood up, tapping her shoulder slightly before walking into the kitchen. I poured both of us a glass of wine before walking upstairs, mommy's footsteps following behind me.

We sat in silence as we stared over the balcony, sipping our wine as we stared into the sky where the sun started to set.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Mommy asked as she sipped her wine. I looked over at her and saw her beautiful face staring down at the grass with a small frown.

"Always have."

Mommy sighed and sniffed, wiping the tears that streamed down her face abruptly. She looked up at me and it caused my own tears to fall.

"I want you to know that you'll always be the same little girl to me. You are my sweetheart, my best friend. I know you love her and she did a lot to convince me she loves you just as much. Understand that I'm letting go of your hand now. I had a really tight grip on it, yes. But what happened between you two is a mother's biggest fear.. to have her child, the one she struggled the most to have, slip into someone else's fingertips that takes life as some reckless joke. So I'm glad she got it together before finding you again, because I wouldn't have allowed it any other way."

"I know. She told me. Mom, you cut her with a glass cup? Seriously?"

"She got my baby pregnant, now she has a permanent scar to remind her of her silly fucking choices."

We both laughed and sighed into the now dark sky. I walked over and wrapped my arms around my mom who hugged me back with just as much force.

"I am so happy with her, mommy. Thank you for giving us a chance again. I know this time it won't be as reckless. We're getting married now."

"Yeah and that marriage better be certified before I see any damn babies. Had the whole house smelling like fùcking coochie."

Lilith Anne (Urban Intelligence & blessant spin-off.) (GXG//INTERSEX\\)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara