Thirty-Five

UNEDITED

Lilith:

I felt soft kisses being placed on my back causing me to moan softly. My body ached in the most delicious ways. In the way I craved more than anything in the last ten years. Remi's lips traveled up and down the center of my back as her hands ran up and down my naked legs.

"Good morning." She moaned, her voice raspy and deep with sleep causing me to react by squeezing my thighs together.

"Good morning."

Remi and I made love all night. We couldn't get enough of each other. After showing me around our three bedroom house, she took me into our bedroom and had me everywhere she could.

Even in the closet for old times sake.

I felt her fingers slip in between my legs and I moaned as her kisses continued to travel around my back.

"Can I have you for breakfast?" She whispered as she lined herself with my entrance, her hands pressed into the bed sheets and trapping me in between her body.

"I'm all yours."

She slowly slipped inside and I gasped, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I gripped the pillow. She moaned lowly, cursing under her breath as she slid all the way inside.

She started off slow, slipping halfway out and sliding back inside slowly and aggressively, causing me to moan with every thrust. She rolled her hips, pressing against my ass cheeks as she moved faster, her heavy ballsack slapping against my pussy.

We were both moaning as she moved faster inside of me, gripping the headboard and digging deeper into me from behind. I was panting, my bottom lip stuck between my teeth as my fiancée dug into me. She pulled me up by my neck and I whimpered as I held onto her arm.

"Yeah I bet you like waking up like this, huh? With my dick deep in your pussy like this."

"Yes daddy.." I gasped as I arched my back, causing her to moan as she spanked me. I moaned as I started to throw it back against her, finding the rhythm with her hips.

"I'm gonna cum, baby.." I cried out as my legs started to shake.

"Play with your püssy for daddy. Let me see."

My hand snuck down my naked body and found my clít, her cock pulsating inside of me as I rubbed my bundle of nerves. She moaned as she bit down on my shoulder, watching as my fingers moved against my wetness.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped shakily as my head fell back against her shoulder, my pussy clenching on her cock as I started to cum. She moaned, pounding into me harder until her hips jerked as she spilled inside of me for the umpteenth time.

But it's okay because it was meant to be, this time.

"Wow.." She let out as she slumped down and pulled me into her chest. We were both panting as we stared out of our balcony window, the sun shining into our large bedroom.

"That was great."

"Breakfast?" Remi asked as she kissed my lips before standing up and pulling on her boxers. I smiled and nodded as I sat up slowly before standing with her assistance as my legs shook intensely.

"What are we gonna eat?"

"I was hoping for a side of you with some ice cream.." Remi moaned as she kissed the back of my head. I rolled my eyes and smirked into the mirror as I buttoned her large button down on my body and looking up at her.

"Stay just like that.." She whispered as she pulled her camera out. It was a small modern Polaroid and I smiled, remembering the times she used to always take pictures of me especially when we were in Italy for my eighteenth birthday.

I stared up at her with a small smirk on my face as she took the photo and I watched as it printed from the camera. She smirked at me as she fanned it before looking at it with a look of love on her face.

"I'm gonna get you pregnant. Keep lookin like this." She stated causing me to laugh in shock.

"Like what?" I asked as my face heated up. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me before kissing the side of my face.

"Just like this." She grinned as we both stared into the mirror, her eyes melting into mine. I smirked and turned around, leaning up and pressing my lips softly onto hers.

We walked downstairs after brushing our teeth and I watched as she cooked breakfast, her body flexing under the natural light in our kitchen. It caused mine to react with not only lust, but undying love as well.

"I love you so much, Remi." I breathed. She looked up at me with a large grin on her face and walked over, placing a soft minty kiss on my mouth causing me to moan.

"And I love you. Always will."

We spent the rest of the day catching up on what we missed for the last ten years. I explained to her that my mom really did take my bedroom door and that I didn't get it back until I graduated from high school. Remi told me that the day mommy attacked her at the hospital, she went home to her parents and they spoke about everything.

She explained to me that her parents never once felt as if they didn't want her around, and when she finished boot camp she sent them a long letter explaining where she was and why she made a silent decision that was so drastic. She explained that if she told anyone, it would've given them the power to hold her back.

The army helped her in more ways than I ever thought they could. It helped with her drug addiction, it helped her gain mental discipline and clarity, and it helped her battle some of the inner demons she was struggling with.

I watched as she spoke, feeling so proud and fulfilled as my lover opened her heart to me completely. She said when she read my book, she cried and laughed and everything in between. She knew that it was about us and I smirked because I made it pretty obvious.

She said it motivated her even more to come back for me, to give me the happy ending I always wanted with her.

Who would've thought? After all these years that I would be in Remi's arms again.