Epilogue.

TopTommo: I miss you my baby. :(

NiallHorny: you just seen him a couple hours ago. chill.

TopTommo: you chill!!

LiamPayne: you will see him tomorrow at your wedding, louis. just calm down. he's fine with me and niall.

Zayniac: I wish i could say louis was fine. he's acting mental.

TopTommo: oh shut up! you're going to act like this when you get married.

Zayniac: well maybe I will but I can worry about it when the time comes. now remember, tonight you and I are going out with some friends from work and harry has plans with liam and niall.

TopTommo: no strippers!!

LiamPayne: you said there would be strippers at zayn's bachelor party so....

TopTommo: make sure they're female.

LiamPayne: harry doesn't like girls.

TopTommo: exactly.

NiallHorny: jesus, louis. you two have been together for two and a half years. why would he leave you for a random female stripper?

TopTommo: I can't believe we have been together for nearly three years. what a wonderful few years it has been. I get to marry him tomorrow. WHERE IS HE?

StylishStyles: I was in the shower lol. I love you, louis. it's all going to be okay. you're the only one for me. no vagina will make me think otherwise.

TopTommo: would you still love me if I had a vagina?

StylishStyles: not all guys have dicks and not all girls have vaginas. of course I'd love you.

TopTommo: the sweetest.

NiallHorny: guys....lauren is being weird.

LiamPayne: why? what's up?

NiallHorny: she's being all lovey dove and I like that a lot but then she kind of disappears.

Zayniac: she's probably on her period. People act like morons when they're on it.

LiamPayne: having blood pour from your body against your will causing your hormones to act up, giving you cramps and make you ache does not make you act like a moron. People are tough, z. try bleeding from your dick every month until you're fifty and then we will talk.

TopTommo: lmao he slayed your flat ass, z.

Zayniac: shut up!!!!

StylishStyles: you all never get boring lol. how's the house, louis?

TopTommo: our house looks lovely. I'm glad we bought it.

Zayniac: thank harry and his music for that. I never expected his EP to blow up like that. I knew he was talented but holy shit.

NiallHorny: harry is going to get rich and famous and spoil us all.

StylishStyles: people are actually buying it and I'm getting money like every fucking second. so happy that I don't have to work at walmart anymore.

TopTommo: my baby is going to treat us good.

StylishStyles: course I am. all of you including lauren.

NiallHorny: speaking of, she's locked in the bedroom. I'll be back soon. sigh, women.

LiamPayne: he really has a lot to learn doesn't he?