27.

They spent the rest of the day just being together, swimming and walking through the campground. But they weren't gone long. They went back to the tent and attacked each other with kisses. They were addicted to each other already and just wanted to be together. Harry wanted to tell Louis he loved him. It was right on the edge of his tongue but he was nervous. He didn't know if Louis meant it or it was because they were having sex. But he wanted to tell Louis so bad.

The moon was up in the sky and stars were sprinked around it. But neither boy cared. The tent was zipped up and they were pressed together after a long day together. Harry was so happy and didn't want to return home to face the real world. He wanted to stay here with Louis for the rest of his life.

His heart rate picked up when he felt Louis' fingers tracing down his arm and going to grab his hand.  Harry happily accepted it and intertwined his fingers with Louis.

  Harry happily accepted it and intertwined his fingers with Louis

"Louis?" Harry spoke.

"Yeah, baby?" Louis replied, nuzzling his face against the back of Harrys' neck.

Harry smiled, "I uh-I love you too."

Louis' heart exploded at the words. He sat up on his side so he could look down at Harry who rolled over so he could look up into those beautiful blue eyes.

"You do?" He asked, in disbelief.

Harry stroked his cheek softly, "I do, Louis. I really do love you."

Louis choked back his tears and kissed him as hard as he could. Harry happily kissed him back.

NiallHorny: GET YOUR ASSES HERE BEFORE I KILL ZAYN

TopTommo: what did he do?

NiallHorny: HE'S BEING A BASTARD.

Zayniac: YOU'RE BEING A BASTARD.

Zayniac: you're just jealous because you're single bitch.

LiamPayne: guys calm down.

StylishStyles: yeah guys, calm down. lol. we'll be there in like fifteen minutes.