30.

Harrys' heart was hurting as he watched his friends argue with each other. He wasn't really sure what was happening even after he read the KIK messages. He knew Niall shouldn't have called Louis what he did but it wasn't Harrys' place to step in and tell Niall what the issue was. He wasn't going to betray Louis like that.

"Guys," Liam spoke, "This isn't necessary. Why can't we just talk this out like adults?"

"I'm trying!" Louis screeched, "But Niall just isn't listening."

"I'm listening! I'm listening to how you think you need to be around Harry all the time."

"Maybe someone would want to be around you all the time if you could find someone!" Louis snapped.

Nialls' eyes widened, "I do find people!"

"Yeah, one night stands." Louis replied, "No one has seemed to stick have they?"

"Louis." Zayn warned, "Don't make things worse."

Louis pushed his hair back and spun away from Niall. He looked over at Harry and his heart clenched at the sight. Harry looked so sad and he was part of the problem. He didn't want that. He didn't want to be the reason Harry was sad but he didn't want Harry to be sad at all about anything ever. He sighed and walked over to Harry.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You don't need to be sorry." He spoke, "You have the right to be upset. Niall was kind of an asshole towards you."

Niall was too busy talking to Liam and Zayn to pay attention to the other two.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." Louis spoke, "I don't want things to end between us."

Harry smiled softly and pulled Louis in for a hug, "Things aren't going to end, Louis. It's just a small bump in the road right now. We're going to get over this."

"You didn't do anything, Harry. It's your stupid friend that smells like ham."

Harry chuckled, "Niall is just protective that's all, Louis."

"So am I."

Harry kissed the top of his head and sighed, "Lets talk to them, okay?"

Harry had Louis, Zayn and Niall sit on the couch while he stood with Liam.

"None of you are leaving until we get this shit settled." Liam spoke, crossing his arms.

"There is nothing to settle." Niall replied, "Louis is just an idiot."

"Fuck you!"

Zayn put his head in his hands, "I want this done with already. Niall and Louis just stop being idiots. You both care for Harry as we all do. We can't always be together all the time. If someone apart from Louis has to be or wants to be with Harry then who cares? Louis, we all know that you and Harry are an item whether or not you have a label or whatever. I'm with Liam so you don't have to worry about me trying anything, alright? I know how you feel about him. Niall, don't call Louis jealous or insecure because you don't know shit about his past alright? Just shut up and get over the fact we're all friends now and none of us are going anywhere. It's our first little fight and we're going to get over it."

Niall stood up and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Alright."

Louis looked up at him, "Alright?"

Niall sighed, "It has been a long time since I've seen Harry this happy. I'm glad he has you I'm just pissed off at all this Derek shit. I don't want anything to happen to Harry and I get pissed when I can't be there. I feel like-I don't know, Louis. Sometimes I just feel like a shitty friend."