49.

"Ah shit." Harry groaned.

He closed his eyes and arched off the couch at the feeling of Louis's warm mouth. His hands were pressing down into the couch trying his best not to touch the other boy.

"Damn it." Harry laughed, breathlessly, "You're really putting your-fuck-mouth to work."

Louis slowly slid off his cock and grinned up at him, "Don't underestimate me. But do you think Liam and Niall will be happy if we make a mess all over the couch?"

"They'll be fine." Harry grunted, "Keep going."

Louis rolled his eyes and wrapped his lips back around Harry's cock. He closed his eyes and went down as far as he could before slowly pulling back up. He ran his tongue in circles around the head of Harry's cock before flattening it and licking across the slit causing Harry to shiver.

"You're so fucking pretty, Harry." Louis moaned, "Love making you feel good."

Harry pushed his hair back and looked down at Louis who was too busy to even glance up at him.

"Louis." Harry whimpered.

"What, baby?" Louis chuckled, "Gotta use your words with daddy."

"Oh god." Harry laughed, "Don't bring that back."

Louis grinned and sat back and pulled Harry forward by his hips causing his ass to fly off the edge of the couch.

"Christ! Give me a warning, Louis!"

"Nah." Louis chuckled, "Just let me get you ready and then I'll shove my cock inside of you and fuck you so good that you can't walk."

"Did you forget that the ball is dropping tonight?" Harry asked, wiggling his ass.

"Oh balls will drop alri-wait....it's New Years eve?"

"Yes." Harry replied, "Did you forget?"

Louis stood up and almost tripped in the process, "Go get dressed!"

"What?"

"Go get dressed, Harry! I'll make food!"

"But Louis-"

"Harry!" Louis screeched, "Please!"

Harry grabbed his clothes from the floor and stood up. He stared at Louis who was running around like a person without its head. He shrugged and walked back to his bedroom to find some different clothes.

Louis went from horny to freaking out in a matter of seconds which was weird. Louis had been counting down to New Years eve and had even been reminded that today was New Years eve.

He found some clothes and yelled, "I'm going to take a shower, Louis!"

"Take your time! The dinner will be done by the time you get out!"

Harry sighed before walking into the bathroom. He figured he'd be getting laid later on tonight anyway so for now he could just use his hand.

Louis was rushing around the kitchen but stopped when something caught his attention. He turned to look out the kitchen window and smiled when he saw their snowman sitting in the backyard. He could also see some snow falling from the sky and it made him happy. It was going to be a romantic setting and he just couldn't wait.

Harry got out of the shower about an hour and a half later. He mainly stayed in there just to give Louis time to do whatever it is he was in a rush to do. The water had turned cold after about thirty minutes but he managed to stay in there.

He changed into a light t shirt and put on a light jacket over it. He pushed up the sleeves before sliding on a new pair of boxers and a pair of black jeans. He blow-dryed his hair a bit before unplugging it and sticking it back on its shelf. He cut off the bathroom light and walked out into the hall. He could hear Louis humming to himself.