32.

Harry and Louis sat in silence just waiting for one of Harrys' parents to say something.

"Are you-" Anne began, "Are you okay, Harry?"

Harry nodded, "I'm fine, Mom."

"Why didn't you go to the police?" Robin asked.

Louis could tell they were trying to keep their cool. He had only known them properly for a few hours but he wasn't stupid. He knew they wanted to react stronger than what they did.

"I couldn't." Harry admitted, voice low, "I didn't have any idea what happened that night. Bits and pieces are coming back to me but I don't have the whole picture yet."

Louis put his hand on Harrys' leg under the table for comfort. He knew Harry had been terrified about this whole ideal and he didn't want him to have a panic attack or anything.

Anne sighed and looked at Robin, "What do we do, Robin?"

"Nothing we can do. Harry is grown and can make his own decisions. But he needs to know that we support him in whatever he decides. If he takes that to trial or if he leaves it be."

Harry smiles, "Thanks, Robin. That means a lot to me."

"I just wish you would have told us." Anne said sadly, "You're my baby, Harry. You and Gemma both. The thought of anything happening to either one of you absolutely breaks my heart."

Harry stood up and walked over to his moms side of the table so he could lean down beside her. She turned so they could hug.

Louis could see how tight that hug was and he hoped that his own mother loved Harry as much as Louis was really loving Harrys' parents. They were absolutely incredible with such large hearts. He made a mental note to have their parents meet down the road. It seemed like it was only yesterday that Louis met Harry for the first time and here they were. It was an incredible thing to think back on.

NiallHorny: guuuuuuuys. I need to get laid.

TopTommo: lets go out tonight. we will find you a man.

NiallHorny: it's nine.

TopTommo: and????

NiallHorny: the good guys don't come out until eleven.

TopTommo: well it will take you long enough to look presentable.

NiallHorny: fuck you lol. but alright, I'll get ready! I'll talk to zayn and liam. they're asleep on the couch.

NiallHorny: THE FUCK

TopTommo: what

NiallHorny: IT'S FUCKING FLOODING OUTSIDE. WHY

Zayniac: because that's god saying tonight is not the night for you to get laid.

NiallHorny: remind me why I'm allowing you to stay here.

LiamPayne: because you love me and you love harry.

NiallHorny: kind of.

StylishStyles: holy shit. it is flooding. I hope my parents got home okay.

Zayniac: I want to take a shower but I don't want to get shocked from lightning.

NiallHorny: wow. you actually believe that.

Zayniac: bitch it can happen.

NiallHorny: does anyone want to sext and help me get off?