16.

"Thank God!" Niall groaned, dropping his tent to the ground, "I don't ever want to have to carry that again."

Harry rolled his eyes, "It's not even heavy, Niall."

"It is when you have to carry it for like ten minutes."

"You're just weak." Louis laughed, pulling out his own tent.

Niall flipped him off when Louis spun around causing the other three to laugh.

They spent time setting up their tents and bringing firewood ahead of time for when the sun started sinking. They had their foot in a separate bag that way they'd be able to grab it whenever needed. Everything was set and they were just happy to be away from the city again.

"Okay," Louis began, "We're going hiking."

Niall groaned, "My feet hurt."

"Does he always complain about physical activity?" Zayn asked, putting on shoes better made for walking.

"Pretty much." Liam replied.

"Fuck you all."

They laughed as the blonde plopped down in his chair.

"We leaving you behind then?" Harry questioned, tying his shoes.

"No. I'll go." Niall replied, "I could get eaten by a bear if I stay here alone."

The other four just shook their heads and waited for Niall to get ready before Louis instructed them to follow him.

Harry looked around and found himself smiling the whole time. It was beautiful out here. The only sounds were their footsteps and the animals hidden away in the woods. Harry could get used to living in a place like this. It was much better than the constant sounds of cars, people yelling and all that bullshit with traffic.

He looked behind him and saw Liam, Zayn and Niall all in converstation as they walked and looked around the place. Harry looked over at Louis who was smiling as he walked. He looked down between them where their hands constantly grazed each other. Taking a deep breath he reached over and grabbed Louis' hand.

The older man looked over at Harry with a look of shock but it turned into a smile as he allowed Harry to intertwine his fingers between his own. He felt himself blushing as Harry smiled at him before turning back to stare at the path ahead. His stomach was churning at the thought of holding Harrys' hand so he moved to the side a little closer so the space between them narrowed.

Before they left the camp sight, Louis made sure they all changed into their swimming trunks which caused Niall to be more excited about walking. Though they knew a river was closer to their camp grounds, Louis wanted to take them somewhere his family never really allowed people to go. Luckily for Louis, he could take anyone he wanted there.

"We're almost there!" Louis shouted.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"You'll see!" Louis replied, "But I do have to say that you look incredible in those little yellow shorts."

Harry snorted, "Shut up."

"I'm not kidding. If I could fuck you with those shorts on I would. Maybe I could cut a hole in the back so my dick can go through!"

Harry busted out laughing, "You're absolutely nuts!"

Louis and Harry were the first to stop at their destination. Harry felt his heart rise up in his throat. It was absolutely beautiful and he had no idea that something like this could ever exist in their home.