11.

TopTommo: good morning harry. I hope you slept good.

TopTommo: I will talk to you whenever you are feeling up to it.

TopTommo: if you get scared or sad just message me and I'll be there as soon as I can.

TopTommo: ❤️

Harry smiled down at the messages but didn't reply. He cut his phone on silent and put it in his back pocket. He was sitting in Gemmas' room with his parents and Taylor. He had gotten there early and called off work not really caring if they cared or not.

Gemma was still out due to the medicine and all the things the doctor and nurses have put in her to ease her pain but Harry was hopeful she would wake up soon. When he had walked in earlier he was surprised to see that the flowers Louis had bought were sitting on her bedside table. He didn't know who brought them in but he didn't ever remember Louis handing them to anyone to take in. The thought of Louis sneaking in just to give his sister flowers had his heart smiling.

Just then Doctor Rogers walked in with a nurse behind him. She walked over to Gemma to check on things while he stood in front of them, "Good morning. I can deliver you good news today."

Everyone let out a breath of relief.

"We will be waking her up in a few hours and from there she will be working on getting out of here. Her ribs will be sore for a while but we will have medicine for that. She will remain in bed for a month and will not be able to get up unless she has to use the bathroom or take a shower. She will need help with that as well. We fixed her wrist but that will be needing time to heal as well."

Harry sat there and listened to what he said and felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. His siter was going to be okay. His niece or nephew would be okay. He couldn't ask for anything else.

StylishStyles: hi louis.

TopTommo HI SQUISHY. How are you doing? How is your sister?

StylishStyles: they're going to wake her up today and work on getting her well enough to come home. She has a while before she will actually be able to come home but she is doing okay. the baby is doing okay.

TopTommo: yay. that makes me happy. what are you doing sweetheart?

StylishStyles: I got home about an hour ago then took a shower.

TopTommo: you need to get some sleep my squishy.

StylishStyles: why do you call me squishy? lol.

TopTommo: because you're soft silly!

StylishStyles: I'm hard right now tbh.

TopTommo: whAT

StylishStyles: I'm hard ugh.

TopTommo: oh my. does squish need help?

StylishStyles: don't call me squish if I'm trying to sext you lol.

TopTommo: OHDSF YOU'RE SEXTING ME

TopTommo: fuCK MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE.

TopTommo: what happENED TO THE HARRY THAT TOLD ME TO LEAVE HIM ALONE?

StylishStyles: he is gone lol. though sometimes what you say disturbs me I'm not really surprised anymore.

StylishStyles: oh and guess what louis?

TopTommo: what my sweet squishy?

StylishStyles: I taped my selfie stick up so I could take special picture for you.