46.

TopTommo: Christmas shopping is so fucking hard. why.

NiallHorny: we all gave each other a list. it shouldn't be that hard.

TopTommo: does it look like I have the money of a world famous band member? no. it doesn't.

Zayniac: it doesn't have to be a lot and it doesn't have to be expensive louis. small gifts mean just the same.

TopTommo: is that why you're gifting liam your dick in a box?

NiallHorny: HAHAHDSHFDSHFDSHF.

Zayniac: drop dead, louis.

TopTommo: I'll bury my dick in harry's ass.

StylishStyles: you know we have been called flacid dicks for months now. someone change the chat name.

LiamPayne: I kind of like flacid dicks.

TopTommo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADSHFDSHFDSKFJ.

NiallHorny: AHHAAHAHAHFDSHFKDJSFDSF LOL.

Zayniac: LOL

StylishStyles: congratulations, liam. you played yourself.

LiamPayne: all of you stfu. anyway, I plan on going shopping tonight.

NiallHorny: I'm coming with. I procrastinate way too much and I'll end up waiting until christmas eve.

StylishStyles: all my gifts are coming from the internet. lol.

Zayniac: lazy.

TopTommo: he's far from lazy. his thighs are completely fit from the energy he has riding my dick.

StylishStyles: LOUIS.

Zayniac: er i'm going to go now. I have things to buy lol.

Harry was with Louis as he shopped but in a different part of the store. He didn't want to see anything that Louis was possibly buying for him. He was looking around for a few more things that he could get everyone and hoped that he could buy them without Louis appearing.

TopTommo: where are you I'm hungry? lets go get something to eat.

StylishStyles: lol. go by the car. I have to pay for some things and I'll be out.

TopTommo: I'm already in the car.

StylishStyles: asshole. alright, be there in a few minutes. don't leave me.

TopTommo: I would never. take your time, darling.

As Louis sat there in the car waiting for Harry he noticed a few flurries falling on to his car. He looked out the window up at the sky and smiled when he saw more flurries coming down. They seemed to be sticking to the ground and the sight made Louis happy. It meant he'd be able to be locked up with his four favorite people.

"Get in the car and close your eyes!"

Harry was shivering as he pushed his cart towards the car.

"Baby, where is your jacket?"

"In the cart! I thought it would feel the same but apparently I was wrong. Now turn around and close the door. No peeking."

Louis smiled and did as Harry said. He listened as the trunk opened and shut. They had agreed Louis would put his things in the back seats and Harry could have the trunk.

Harry grabbed his jacket out of the cart before putting it back with the others and raced to get into the car, "Cut the damn heater on."

He slid on his jacket and was shivering the whole time.