37.

Harry listened to the clock on the wall tick as he sat there in the dark staring up at the ceiling. The room was small and it felt like the rooms were closing in on him. But he had no choice at the moment. He had to get away. He had to put space between himself and the ones who lied to him. Poor Zayn, he thought, he didn't get properly yelled at.

He laughed sarcastically before falling back onto the motel bed. It'd have to do for the next few days until he figured out when he was going to go home and talk things out. Of course he'd talk to them and figure everything out but this had been a shock to him. If they would have came out and told him then he wouldn't be so mad.

NiallHorny: harry???? talk to me please.

StylishStyles: hi niall.

NiallHorny: where are you? are you okay?

StylishStyles: I'm fine, niall. i'm in a motel for a few days.

NiallHorny: harry I'm so sorry.

StylishStyles: you didn't do anything, niall. I'm mad at them for excluding you.

NiallHorny: I know you are. but you need to talk to them. you don't even have to look at them or see them for a few days. but at least talk to them.

StylishStyles: I need to get my thoughts together, niall. talking to them will only confuse me. especially louis.

NiallHorny: he's staying with us if you don't mind. he's really upset and I couldn't let him leave in the state he was in.

StylishStyles: that's okay. I want him safe and I want him with people who care. have you talked to zayn?

NiallHorny: lmao yes. he's pissed. he's on the way over.

StylishStyles: why in the hell is he mad?

NiallHorny: that's something you're going to have to talk to him about but don't do it. it will just make things worse. just focus on yourself and if you need anyone to talk to you know where to find me.

Louis was laying on his side staring at the dark TV screen. Liam had tossed a blanket over him and given him an extra pillow.

His face was stained with tears, his head hurt and he wanted nothing more than to slam his head into the wall.

"Louis?"

"Yeah, Liam?" Louis whispered.

"Zayn is almost here."

Louis felt his stomach twist, "Alright."

He slowly pushed himself up and was met with Niall holding out a glass of water. He smiled sadly before taking it and drinking down half the glass.

"I'm a fuck up."

"We all messed up." Liam corrected, sitting down beside him.

He put his arm around Louis' shoulder and pulled him against him.

"Do you think he'll talk to us?" Louis wondered, "If I were to message him."

"I don't know." Liam said honestly, "But he has every right to be angry with us."

"I know." Louis agreed, "I know."

Zayn entered the house and they could all tell that he was in a bad mood. Liam wanted to try and calm him down but he figured there would be no way he could do that tonight.

"Why are you angry?" Niall questioned, "You're the one who lied!"

"I didn't lie. I just didn't tell him." Zayn corrected, "There's a big difference!"